Chapter 4

While all this was happening Elsa and Rupunzel had to go up and down stairs, sideways and diagonal pathways and over and under tunnels.

When they finally got to there class they were studying one cute animal, the bad thing was that they had mr black.

Elsa and Rupunzel had heard rumours that mr black was actually a monster, also Merida and Anna said that mr black was the meanest teacher they had ever ever had.

When they got there they were very nervous of what mr black would say about them being late. As soon as they walked in mr black shouted and screamed at them and told them that they should never be late again.

In that lesson they learnt on how to look after your very own cog. The cogs were very cute and furry but if you treated it wrong there warm brown eyes would turn to a fire, red eye and there sharp teeth could bite into your skin.

The room was very dark, cold and gloomy when you went in there you had a chill down your spine. After that lesson they walked backed to their dormitories gloomily because the lesson had been so boring and nearly everyone got screamed at.

Once again when it was the end of the day and it was dinner the room was shining bright and their was happy, merry laughter and chattering.

After a week or two Merida, Anna, Elsa and Rupunzel had settled in very well but on a very boring day something very scary but exciting happened.