Chapter two

Elsa and Anna asked lady what there room number was.

The lady said " Anna your number is 210 and Elsa your number is 407," they went and found here dorms.

Elsa already found her roommate unpacking on the other hand Anna's roommate wasn't there so they both started sorting out the stuff in their suit cases it took two whole hours to do so.

Elsa roommate was called Rapunzel and Anna's roommate was called Merida.

They all started chatting and talking about what there favourite food, animals and colours were.

Then they rushed back asked the reception lady what number their locker was.

The reception woman told them what there number was and they ran of to collect there school things.

Elsa and Rupunzel talked and talked until they were so tired out that so they flopped on there beds.

" Ding dong" the bell had been for dinner and Elsa and Rupunzel started to make there way to the dazzling hall.

Merida and Anna made there way as well until they got stopped at the bad tempered Mr Black.

Mr Black told them of because they were late. Anna and Merida got scared and ran of shivering and not sure.

Finally they got there and Elsa and Rupunzel asked them so many questions why they were late.

The hall was pretty it had lots of chandeliers, timber tables, glass plates, cups,and cutlery.

Anna and Merida thought it was to posh to be ok for there age. There were all kinds of food pasta, seafood and all kind of cultural food.

Anna, Merida, Elsa and Rupunzel all tucked in then they drank all kinds of drinks.

Then they finally ate there pudding which was chocolate sponge cake with marshmallows.

They finally made there way to there dorms which had there wardrobes with their clothes in it, there furniture, and there beds.

They snuggled in there beds not thinking of the studies they were going to do the next day.