Part 3: Rage with no Heart Part 1

I do not own any of the pictures used in this chapter.
______________________________________
As Izuku ran back to find Kota, he found Kota trying to run away from a hooded figure. He ran up and punched the figure, which felt like a brick wall.

The hooded figure then stated "Yes, The one he wanted dead has shown up for me."

Izuku yelled "Kota, get out of here and warn the others , I'll take this guy down!!"

After Kota ran to where the others were, Izuku was fighting the villain known as Muscular with 5% of OFAFC. He was outmatched by the sheer strength of Muscular.

"What's wrong brat, you seem hurt, maybe I'll add to that by breaking every bone in your body!" Muscular shouted as he grabbed Izuku and crushed his arms to the point of no return.

Izuku was released from Muscular's grip but then felt pain as his arms weren't responding. Izuku was screaming as the pain took over his mind. Then he felt a hand pierce his chest, as Izuku looked down at the hand, he saw his heart in someone's grasp. As he felt the hand being removed from his body, his heart was burned to a crisp killing Izuku.

"That was easy, too easy, why did you take so long Muscle" the villain who was covered in stitches.

"Sorry, but it was fun torturing him Dani, his screams were pure bliss, ahahahaha" Muscular stated as he began laughing maniacally.

3 minutes had passed as Izuku's lifeless corpse began to pulse. A white substance began to emerge from Izuku's body as he was covered in this white substance, he began to maniacally laugh and then began to howl at the moon.

Back with both classes who were captured by the villains

"Hey what's that noise, it sounds like howling." Uraraka stated.

"Hey you're right, it does sound like howling but where is it coming from?" Mina said with curiosity in her voice.

"Hey you two, shut up or I'll make you!" Muscular shouted

The howling got louder and louder, then a wave of energy rushed from the trees and a beam of black and green energy shot up from the mountains into the sky. more energy beams were shot increasing the waves of energy rushing across the forest.

After 30 minutes of complete silence

The class then noticed something moving in the forest with speed that puts Iida's Quirk to shame. A figure then came out of the forest brush

(This is Izuku's incomplete hollow from, but the red eyes are a glowing green color) The wolf approached the classes and the villains, they all notice the mask the wolf is wearing

The wolf approached the classes and the villains, they all notice the mask the wolf is wearing

(This is Izuku's incomplete hollow from, but the red eyes are a glowing green color) The wolf approached the classes and the villains, they all notice the mask the wolf is wearing

(The black bits on the mask are green.)

This scared both groups. The wolf then began to growl, as it opened its mouth, it began to charge up another ball of green and black ball.

The villains got into attack stances,  but both Class 1-A and 1-B were sitting there scared out of there minds.

"What the hell is that thing, it looks like a demon!" Mineta shouted before he fainted.

The wolf then fired the ball of energy into the sky as it began running back into the forest. Some of the villains followed the wolf into the forest not thinking as they had entered the wolf's den.
______________________________________
Cliffhanger~
______________________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger, this has been 500+ words and is part 1 of 2.

I want to also say thank you for finding interest in this book and reading it.

~Raorik