Chapter 14: The Sports Festival Part 2

Izuku stared at them with bloodlust in his eyes, but he only wanted two people, Bakugo and All Might.

"Don't interfere, okay,  I don't want to hurt any of you except for 2 people." Izuku said menacingly

Class 1-A nodded before sitting down.

"Good." Izuku said before turning around

As Izuku turned around,  he walked over to Todoroki. He was in front of him he then threw him at the Class behind him.

"Now that he's out of the way, Bakugo you want a fight then come and fight. All Might, wait your turn." Izuku stated glaring at Bakugo

Bakugo immediately ran at Izuku without hesitating. Unfortunately, he was immediately countered and thrown at the wall. Izuku was standing there blankly, it pissed off Bakugo, he immediately ran again and the same happened. Bakugo back started to hurt, but he began to sweat extensively.

"DIIIEEEE!!!!!" Bakugo shouted as he launched at him doing his special move, Howitzer Impact. Izuku took it full force.

The smoke began to clear to reveal Izuku grabbing Bakugo's neck, choking him.

"How does it feel Bakugo, bullying me for 10 years and look at you, more bark then bite as they say." Izuku said while spitting on his face.

Bakugo struggled to get out before setting off another explosion into Izuku's face.

Izuku went back quite a bit but stood back up. Izuku then begun to laugh at Bakugo. Izuku felt wonderful, he felt the adrenaline rush through him. Haze had crept up on him before taking over.

"The hunter will now begin to hunt it's prey." Haze stated coldly while a grin appeared on his face.

The mask started to form on Izuku's face and terrified everyone, it was him, Wolfbane. The civilians started to panic, but due to the panic the air pressure increased as they were rendered unconcious.

Bakugo then dropped to the floor from the pressure and couldn't move. Haze began to step closer and closer until he stood over Bakugo grinning through the mask.

"One thing I have to say to you, give up you aren't on the same level anymore so move aside." Haze stated which made Bakugo more furious

"What the F*ck did you say to me little b*tch!" Bakugo replied angrily

"You never learn do you, well this will teach you something." Haze said rushing at Bakugo. Haze then grabbed Bakugo's left arm and snapped it off his shoulder.

Bakugo screamed in pain, as the class watched this happened they begun scream with him while All Might and Todoroki just stared, horrified by Izuku, the once kind hearted boy turned psychotic.

"How the f*ck does it feel, that's just half of what you did to me when we were younger!" Izuku shouted through Haze.

"It feels terrible doesn't it, it hurts so bad but you know what, you deserved it!" Izuku said menacingly as he kicked Bakugo in the stomach knocking him out.

Izuku/Haze were absolutely livid at this point, he was happy that he got revenge on Bakugo. He saw everyone's faces. Full of horror and shock. Izuku then turned to All Might who had the look of true fear, he watched his old successor in fear.

"What's wrong All Might or should I say..." Izuku shouted at AM

"Don't you dare say it!" All Might shouted

"Toshinori Yogi!" Shouted Izuku with pleasure running across his face.

All Might was frozen in his spot, he just said his full name, Class 1-A were confused by this. All Might then dropped to the ground still in muscle form and began to cry on the spot.

The funny thing is, that the cameras have been rolling since the start of the festival. Izuku just said All Might full name on live television but he wasn't done yet, not even close.

~Cliffhanger

______________________________________
I'm sorry, I'm sorry I had to okay.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The next part will be out on Wednesday along with a chapter of Frames of Peace. MUHAHAHA.

this has been your author Raorik
~Raorik