Chapter 13: The Sports Festival Part 1

The U.A sports festival, was today, it was an annual event that everyone is excited about. Izuku however knew what he had to do. Infiltrate and ruin the fun for everyone there. He didn't care, he wanted revenge against certain people and he knew how to do it.

Izuku was floating above the Sports Festival where he could them clearly but the heroes were suspicious about a man flying above the event. Izuku was watching carefully analysising everything that was happening. The heroes grew even more cautious as they all saw Izuku staring down at them. Izuku decided to teleport elsewhere in the festival. The heroes got scared as they saw the individual dissapear in thin air.

The U.A sports festival was reaching its finale, The 1v1's were the most anticipated event of the festival. Izuku was watching above the commentary box which held AM, Aizawa and Present Mic. They had no idea that Izuku was above them.

After Izuku had fallen asleep for two hours

Izuku woke up waiting for the Year 3 students, awaiting his fun to begin. He began to watch the students come out one at a time. Izuku legs dangled over the edge which scared AM, Aizawa, Present Mic and Nedzu for a second letting them know that their was someone above them, watching them and listening too.

After ten minutes, Bakugo and Todoroki and some others were in the top ten. As Bakugo won his match, he looked up to see a cloak figure staring at him, all Bakugo felt a menacing glare staring at him causing a chill to run down his spine. He quickly shook it off and went back inside. Izuku was grinning that Bakugo had noticed, Izuku felt adrenaline rushing through his body and his started grinning. After Todoroki won his match, the same happened to him, he felt someone watching him, which sent a shiver up his spine but ignored it.

As the fight got done to the last two which was Bakugo and Todoroki (Same as the anime). Izuku began to smile as he stood up. As Aizawa called out their names, he watched the legs retract up from the window. As the two came out, they all saw one figure standing in the middle, with his hood up. Aizawa tried to ring the alarm but couldn't, he looked behind him as he saw AM, Mic and Nedzu staring down at the figure.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bakugo shouted angrily.

However Izuku didn't answer, he raised his hand up and then pushed it down. As he pushed it down, the air pressure got heavier, forcing everyone to be stuck in place. Izuku then took his hood off, which shocked everyone in the stadium. It was the missing kid, Izuku Midoriya, who dissapeared for two years.

"Young Midoriya, is that you?" AM said through the loud speaker. AM then bolted out of the room to go to Izuku who was right in front of them.

"DEKU, why are you back here, you coward!" Bakugo shouted as he ran at Izuku.

Izuku dodged and punch Bakugo in the stomach sending him hurdling to the wall.

"Me, the coward, weren't you on the ground, in fear two years ago?" Izuku asked bluntly.

Todoroki was frozen in fear, he saw Izuku in front of him but he couldn't anything, he was paralyzed. He wanted to hug Izuku but he couldn't. What snapped Todoroki out of his trance was AM behind him.

"Young Midoriya, you came back, thank goodness." AM directly stated to Izuku.

Class 3-A (1-A but older)  watched as Izuku stood before them. They began to cry, as they saw their cinnamon roll stand there.

"Deku..." Ochaco stated crying

Izuku turned to look at the class, he sighed and teleported infront of them.

"Don't!" Izuku shouted scaring them.

Izuku was no longer the same cinnamon roll they once knew, he was a complete different person with an aura of bloodlust surrounding him.

~Cliffhanger

______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed part one of two. Part two will have fighting in it and yes Bakugo will get beaten to sh*t again (I just hate Bakugo, it's a 20/80 relationship with me. 20% of me likes him but the 80% of me hates him.)

Also, the schedule is in full effect as of this chapter.

This has been your author Raorik
~Raorik