Chapter 2

~ Audrey ~

The plane from Australia to Michigan was relaxing. Jade, Paige and I all slept for most of the way. Once we landed, went through customs and got out bags we caught a cab to the University of Michigan. We headed to the front office.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Asked the short lady behind the desk.

"Um... Hi, we are new here. We all received a two month scholarship here, majoring in Musical Theatre. We are from Australia." Jade says on behalf of Paige and I.

"Oh, What are your names?" The lady asks while she starts looking through piles of paper work.

"I am Jade White, this is Paige Smith and Audrey Anderson" Jade continues while gesturing her hand to Paige and I.

"Well, welcome to the University of Michigan. I will just go find someone else majoring in Musical Theatre to come and show you around the campus and dorms. I will be right back" I lady gets off her chair and paces quickly down the hallway and then turns out of sight.

"This is so exciting." Paige says in a low voice so only Jade and I can hear. I am guessing she did not want all the other people in the front office to hear us.

As I look around the office, I feel people looking at me from every direction. I don't think I look that bad. I have nice long, dark brown hair, brown eyes but maybe it is my outfit. I feel like it is not be maybe it is. I am not wearing anything that strange, I am just wearing my favourite black jeans and a hoodie, with a beanie on my head and my hair down. Maybe it is just because I am new here.

"I am so tried as well." Paige says, snapping me out of my thoughts. After a few more minuets, the short lady returns accompanied by a just as short person.

This person is wearing a white shirt, black pants, a black robe and a slytherin tie. To top it off a short-haired blonde wig.

"This is Lauren Lopez. She is majoring in Musical Theatre as well. Lauren has kindly volunteered to show you girls around campus and the dorms," The lady introduces the person next to her, "Well, I will leave you girls with Lauren. You can leave your bags here. After your tour you can come and get you bags as well as your dorm keys. Quick question, would the three of you like to share a dorm?" The lady asks.

"Yes, please." Jade, Paige and I answer in union.

"Well, I can do that. Enjoy your tour and I hope you enjoy your time here and Michigan University." The lady says before sitting back down at her desk.

"Well, as Mrs Roberts - she is the lady at the front desk - said I am Lauren and I am majoring in Musical Theatre." Lauren says.

"Well, I am Jade, this is Audrey and Paige. Nice to meet you Lauren." Jade again says on behalf of Paige and I.

"Is that a slytherin tie and a robe?" Paige asks, being the sticky-beak she always is.

"Yes, I am. It is for a musical my friends wrote. It is a parody of Harry Potter." Lauren says

"Wow. The three of us are huge Harry Potter fans." I say with a sudden surge of courage. I always have a sudden surge of courage when someone has the same interests as me.

"Who do you play?" Jade asks.

"Draco Malfoy," Lauren says, "It is ok, you can laugh." She continues, after she must of examined our faces and saw us trying to hid our laughter.

Paige bursts into laughter, while Jade and I just chuckle a little. It seems so strange. A girl playing Draco Malfoy. It is unheard of.

"We...Have...To...See...It..." Paige says taking deep breaths to pull herself together again.