Chapter 3

"Raphael, nice to meet you."

As he caught me, I just stared into his eyes and never looked out of them. It's like I was in heaven."Uh..you okay?" I came out my daydream of delight and answered back."Y-Yeah! I'm fine I just tripped that's all. I'm good actually! Thank you." He then smirked which kinda made me blush a little."Your welcome. Whats your name?" I was so nervous that my palms started to sweat."L-Leonardo! That's my name!" he laughed a little probably knowing that I was sweating a lot. "Well Leonardo, you should get to class. Your late." When he said that, I freaked out. "FUCK! It was nice meeting you but I have to go!!" I ran to my class and made it just in time. There was an empty desk next to a mutant wolf. I sat down and just as I was about to get started on my work. he started to talk to me. "Hey, you knew?" I turned to him and answered his question."Yeah...I'm new." I tried to stay quiet as possible so he and I wouldn't get in trouble."I'm Peter, I think this is a start of a good friendship." I chuckled. "Leonardo, and I think so too." The teacher saw us talking and told us to get back to work. After class I went to my Graphic design class and saw Raphael again. There was another empty seat but it was next to Raphael so I sat next to him. We started making some small talk saying how much fun Graphic design was. After that class ended I went to the cafeteria and sat alone. I didn't mind if I sat alone cause I was always alone. I mean I was alone my entire life from my real parents. Then I saw Peter walking towards me and asked me if he could sit with me. I said yes and he made lunch so much fun. He told me stories when he went zip lining and cool stuff like that. Then he asked,"So do you see any girls you like?" I looked up at his and shook my head. He then tried not to laugh but he blurted out,"What about any boys?!" He laughed so hard that he almost fell out of the chair. I just stayed quiet and turned to Raphael's table and smiled."Ooooohh!" I turned to Peter who got the idea. He whispered in my ear saying,"You like Raph!?" I didn't want to answer back thinking he will spread false rumors."What!? What do you mean!!" Peter then told me how all the girls in the school want to be his girlfriends and how all the guys want to be his friend. He also told me how he is very popular in the school and on video games like Call Of Duty. Which made me blush even more. "So do you!?" I couldn't lie to my new friend. I sighed and confessed."Yes...I do...I'm in love....with Raphael..."