Of Peace and Rainy Days - Introductions and Such

Seeing as the team has been getting beat up pretty badly of late in all of my stories, I thought I'd tone it down a bit and focus more on the relationships between the agents of NCIS: Los Angeles and what makes each one tick.  Each set of partners as I have in my previous attempts at writing will remain the same;  Kensi and Deeks; Sam and Michelle; Kerigan and Clay; Eric and Jaynie Gordon; and lastly, Nell and Callen.  What I've not quite nailed down yet is the starting point and direction I want to approach this story; even the title is subject to change before this is all said and done. 

Some of the interactions between partners are going to have a degree of personal angst as I dig down deep into the soul of each character to reveal what makes them unique and how that plays into both the strengths and weaknesses of each pairing.  Whether or not I bring them back together to work an "easy" assignment or allow their times alone to morph individually is up for debate still.  This could take a bit of doing, but I have two other stories in the works and will have plenty of time to figure out how to approach this story. 

And as per usual, the original canon characters of NCIS: Los Angeles DO NOT belong to me, sadly.  All I can claim are the peeps I dribble in and out of my stories teaching them to play nice with other characters...I think the big legal term is DISCLAIMERS!