Graypaw

No one's PoV

Rusty woke up the next morning to loud babbles and clanking noises. 'Just like every morning....' He yawned and streched out his limbs. One of the humans poured small bites of tasteless food into the metal bowl in front of him. Instead of sniffing and eating like every other morning, he stood up and trotted outside. Once there, he crouched and hopped up onto the fence, being joined by Smudge soon after. They waited, occasionally telling eachother about there dreams. At about noon, they heard rustling in the grass. They both perked up, seeing gray ears pop out of the tall weeds below. "Hey."

Graypaw jumped up with a small yowl and smirk. "I was going to surprise you! You ruined it!" A raven-black cat shyly came up beside him. "Oh! And this my friend, Ravenpaw. Remember, I told you about him and the other two apprentices. Dustpaw and Sandpaw. Ravenpaw, this is Rusty and....Sssmudge? Smudge. Sorry, kinda forgetful-" "Y-your rambling." Graypaw paused and smiled shyly at that, "Sorry. I tend to ramble."

Rusty looked over Ravenpaw. Shy, slightly scrawny, and fidgety. 'Very diffrent from Graypaw. He's confident, strong looking and brave' Rusty was tempted to hop down and sit with the two, and almost did until Smudge stopped him. Graypaw and Ravenpaw gave them questoning looks, and he jumped down when Smudge was distracted. "Rusty! We're only allowed in the garden!"

Graypaw smiled as Rusty padded over to him and sat next to him. "Adventurous much, huh?" Graypaw joked as Rusty snorted. "If coming out and staring into the forest at night is adventurous, I am very adventurous." Smudge rolled his eyes as Rusty scrunched his nose. "He comes out here every night, wakes me up from his scrabbling."

The three cats carried on chatting, Graypaw and Rusty wrestling with each other for a while while Ravenpaw and Smudge talked after a while, until the fire-colored Kittypet's Twoleg called out his name for dinner. They all quickly said there goodbyes and scrambled to there respective homes, though Graypaw decided to wait and watch his new friend for a while.

(What...is this chapter. I don't know what I was doing with that ending. But now we have a slight stalker Graypaw...?)