Chapter 2 The Omega

"Two"

Boon's POV

My name is Boonmee Vongvanich, omega born.

My father, Alexander Vongvanich. We came from one of the richest families in Thailand and from a prominent family of alpha bloodline. I kind of broke this cluster. How? I'm the only omega in a family full of alphas!

My mother Vanessa Park Vongvanich is also an alpha. She is from South Korea. That's right. I'm a mix, biatches.

'Okay, that is just rude and uncalled for. Sorry!'

Anyway, I have two older brothers. P'Ben, alpha born, is a bit of an overprotective brother to me. Okay everyone in the family is overprotective of me. 'My head is getting bigger.'

P'Brad the second child, also an alpha, is my favorite. Don't tell P'Ben. My second brother is cool, fun, very understanding, and open minded person. Though he is a tease and a bit of a clown, he's made me more comfortable and happy for what I am. He's kind of the 'loving bully'. If that even make sense.

My grandparents from both sides are all alpha.

Talk about keeping it in the family. Distribute the blood somewhere!

O, wait. They did. But they merged with each other, still both alpha blood.

If anyone asks whether my parents had an arranged marriage to keep the alpha bloodline...

Yes.

And No.

My dad's parents aka grandpa and grandma, had already made plans for him to be married to their business associate's daughter-in Korea. What they didn't plan was for my dad to knock up my mom before my parents could even learn about their future engagement.

They had a rough patch. Hal-beoji and Halmeoni, mom's parents, almost did not let their daughter live with her fiancé here in Bangkok. But dad was persistent. He is a responsible man, and responsibility he welcomed.

That's how my little family welcomed my big bro, P'Ben. The young parents had so much on their hands.

School.

Baby.

Media Critics.

They were doing pretty bad, I think. Now I feel even more guilty after all those secret meetings with Ram two years ago, having sex...lots of sex... for the little time we had without condoms! Well, I was on a pill. I did not get pregnant but still... It was hard suppressing ourselves. I mean, we are a fated couple.

Anyway, Mom and Dad had to face another problemo when she got pregnant again while still in medical school.

Were they like bunnies? Even with their situation, they still had the time to be horny for each other. Ugh! And P'Brad was born when mom was on her second year at Kunthara University and dad was on his third.

In the end, They decided to seek help to stop the babies from coming out. Temporarily. Until they were ready again.

Guess what. I came out four years later. Mom was still on her internship. See? Even they couldn't stop themselves.

My parents were able to handle their affairs better though. Hal-beoji and Halmeoni even helped them with P'Brad, their favorite grandkid. Their little Maximillian.

Me. I was the cutest little baby. I was the center of attention. P'Ben adored me and promised to be the big bad wolf that will protect me.

Life was peaceful after I was born. The media stopped spreading rumors and whatnot about my family making it more difficult before for them to face their struggles.

I was a little over a year old when mom and dad once again faced a misfortune. Did I say I was the cutest baby? Adorable. Well that earned me an abduction. That's right. I was babynapped.

My little family was traveling to Chiang Mai for my dad's friend's son's birthday when I was taken away.

Long story short, my mom almost died. I almost died. But we were saved.

My hero is a policeman named Mekhin Rakthum. He is P'Ishan's father. He died saving and protecting me and my mom.

'Thank you. May you be reborn somewhere and live a happy life. Again.'

All is well that ends well. For now.

Ram, the love of my life, my soul's half...and I, are celebrating our 18th birthday soon.

We're also on our last year of high school. My dad finally gave in and let me attend Khumpai Integrated School for my senior year.

I begged and begged. I at least wanted to experience what school like with friends and a lover around.

Yes. I made friends. Either P'Brad or Ram would bring their close friends to the manor to hang out with me. Both my brother and boyfriend are sweet.

There is one that I did not like to welcome at our home though. Well, he welcomed himself. Again. And again.

Ram brought his cousin at my house one time saying the latter insisted since he doesn't really have many friends either. And he played the guilt trip on Ram for leaving him for three years and now spending his free time mostly with his boyfriend.

Ram gave in. Brought his cousin along with his brother, Kam.

"You! The kid from 5 years ago. The cutie..."

"Say what?"

"Remember me? I met you in this house. On a birthday party. In the back? The pool? Me protecting you from the older kids? I didn't get your name that time though."

"B-Boon..." I told him.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Phraisong. Ram's cousin."

_____________________________________________