Seer (Eli) x Female Reader

Thank you Nightmare1350 for recommending this story! I've been wanting to make this one so hopefully you enjoy this one! ☺️(After done writing) Also once again this went on way longer than I thought 🤣

_______________________________________

Your P.O.V

...

..

.

*Ping!*

Ah ha! My cookies are finally done. I quickly grab mittens to pull out the cookies. While putting the cookies on a rack I  hum the tune my mother use to sing while she cooked and cleaned. "That's a really nice tune [Y/N]." I jump seeing that Eli (Seer) is smiling at me. "Oh my God you jerk when did you get here, you scared me half to death!" Eli just continues laughing at me. I have never told him but I really like him. I can't tell him because what if it breaks the amazing friendship we have now? Just thinking about it breaks me a little inside. I rather keep what I have then risk losing you.

Eli P.O.V

I enter the kitchen to see [Y/N] grabbing some mittens to pull out what look like some pretty good cookies. I then hear her soft but beautiful humming that seems to make her sparkle.... so beautiful...I wish I could tell her how I feel but I'm to afraid to break her or what we have now. I quietly make my way besides her to watch what she's doing without freaking her out so she didn't hurt herself nor the cookies. Once
[Y/N] has drop the mittens I decided to speak up since I didn't want to be to weird. "That's a really nice tune
[Y/N]."

Your P.O.V

As Eli's laughing slow down I decide to start cleaning the utensils I used to make the cookies. Eli stares at me cleaning seeming satisfied by it while at the same time being in his own world. Once I finish cleaning I grab two cookies and walk over to Eli who seems to be completely spaced out. I get up to Eli and put a cookie in his mouth knowing he would want one. It seems to snap Eli out of whatever day dream he was having as he starts blushing surprise by me being so close probably. I then turn to look at his owl and offer a cookie to it as well. The owl seems delighted by the idea of having one of my cookies. The owl grabs the cookie and starts munching on it on the table feeling safe enough around us.

I then look back at Eli who still seems surprise judging by the cookie still in his mouth. I decide to mess with him a little more since he surprised me earlier. "Eli you can eat the cookie if you want. It probably won't kill you 😉." Eli finally starts eating the cookie realizing how weird or stupid he must look at that moment. "So Eli like this new batch?" Eli mouth opens to speak but then his owl interrupts first to thank me by nuzzling my neck. "Aw thanks owl. I'm glad you really like it." "That was amazing [Y/N] how do you make such great cookies?" I see Eli asking with his usual smile seeming curious since my special ability doesn't involve cooking. "Oh well my mother and grandmother taught me a lot about cooking. They taught me basic living like sowing, cleaning, banking, and of course cooking." Eli steps closer to me as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Well they taught you really well [Y/N]. I wish I could meet them." I blush a little surprised by his response but smile back at him. "I bet they would think your weird but my family has always like weird." Eli seems extremely happy by my response but before we could talk more I see other survivors coming in from the smell of the cookies. "Hey Eli tonight can we meet up in our usual spot?" Eli nods at me seeming  excited to meet tonight as we both go to talk to other survivors for a bit.

When I enter the group of girls (all girl survivors) I see them all looking at me super excited to talk to me. "Hi guys how is everyone's day going?" They all say normal answers as Vera seems to be going crazy wanting to say something. "So [Y/N] do you like Eli? You two make such a cute couple!" Vera says while squealing in the cuteness in it. "What? No we are just really close friends..." I say trying to not confess to a whole group of girls. They all give me that look knowing I'm lying and almost escort me to Vera's room to talk about this in private. I also notice Vera looks over at Kevin as our group leaves and they both nod at each other suspiciously.