Rocket Chair x Reader

So I was dare to write this by a friend  so you know what? I accept your dare. Readers can take this anyway they want so enjoy? Maybe? 😇 #chairsneedlovetoo

Note: I don't normally right like this so this is a one time thing. ONE TIME😂 I swear I don't lemons guys

WARNING: DOES GET KINDA SEXUAL
*Coughs* thank you
_______________________________________

Your P.O.V the whole time 😂

God...caught once again by Geisha. I hate her so much. "Having fun hanging their [Y/N]?" Geisha says spinning in circles making me nauseous. "Screw you Geisha...you dash me and hit me like... come on that's so unfair." The Geisha simply laughs as she straps me into the chair before I wiggle free. "Let me make sure I tighten you in extra tight [Y/N]." She then tightens the wires making it's slightly uncomfortable but at the same time giving me a weird feeling. with that the Geisha leaves me to go find the other survivors since I am the first one to be found. From what I can tell the other survivors aren't going to save me either...GrrrrrEAT! I relax in the chair about to accept my fate when suddenly I hear a voice. "Are you nice and comfy on me babe?" I perk up and look around as I suddenly start hearing moaning. I stop moving and turn a deep red when I realized the chair is talking. "Ah yes...a little more please."

......... That's it.... I think I finally cracked..... A rocking chair is talking to me..... Where did life go so wrong? Before I can think more I suddenly feel the wires tightening over me more making me move back into the chair all the way. "Don't worry...I'll make you feel good too." I blush harder as I start desperately crying for help and I start trying to move out of the chair more. The chair continues to moan helplessly as I then suddenly see the sparks of the fireworks, on the chair, are lighting up one by one. I stop moving which annoys the chair a little as the sparks go out in the chair and it stops moaning. "Hey come on just a little more." The wires around me suddenly move caressing my body while squeezing me in certain places, making sure I can't escape it. I can't help but moan a little from how nice it felt honestly. before I do what I'm about to do I take a look to make sure that the Hunter and the survivors aren't coming back for me and sure enough they aren't still.

"Alright chair let's just get this over with so I can go home and have a mental breakdown about this later." I said out loud to the chair. "Alright let's go!!!" I blush as I start moving around the chair again just wanting to get this whole thing over with. The chair continues to moan until eventually it blasts me off back to the mansion.

...After that I never saw the chair  again.

_______________________________________

This is slight revenge for a friend that challenge me so I decided to make it since why not?😂 hope it wasn't crap and sorry if you weren't ready for this horrible experience. Also I will point out I don't normally do sexual stuff. This was mostly for just cause so... I am going to go die in the corner now.

For anyone that actually reads my stuff still. Feel free to request ANY character from Identity V.

And as always I hope you have a good day/night☺️