Joseph x Teen Female Reader

This story is a request from Siniora-Chan who is also an amazing writer. She has made many stories that I still love to this day. She even made one where our OC's have their own little adventure. So please check her out cause I do actually reference that story in here a little but it is not not needed to read this story.

(I own nothing, lol. Just so that's clear besides simply writing out the story.)

Either way I hope you enjoy. ♡

______________________________________

God why do I have to look so much like him.

I examine myself in a mirrior.

Completely blue eyes, white like hair, and the same type of clothing.

*Sigh*  but hey tonight I can switch things up with the party tonight.

Though at the sametime I don't want to go to the party. They all are not the type of crowd I'd normally hang with plus I don't think I will have a good time at all. Plus I've always been really shy when it came to adults which most of them are anyways.

With this in mind I still put on my dress for the night.

1.

Or 2

Or 2.

Damn Miss

Damn Miss. Nightingale why do you want to "switch up things" when I can't even make a single friend here really. Since I look so much like Joseph I scare survivors so easily.... well I guess except Yona (My OC) since she doesn't notice me till I'm right in front of her. I wonder somedays if she is blind but I noticed the other day she noticed that one of the new survivors french fries she freshly made just fine...

*shrugs*

oh well might as well head out.

I quickly leave my room and close the door with a thud to get to the party.

I go down the stairs and instantly notice something.

The door to get to the diffrent maps that's normally is locked, unless you have special keys, is open.