Joseph (Photographer) x Reader PART ONE

So guys I hope you're ready for Joseph stories cause I have another request for Joseph after this story. This one was recommended by forever_darkoreo. I hope you all enjoy this Joseph's story... PART ONE! 😆
_______________________________________

Your P.O.V

I currently lay on my bed as I wait for Joseph's camera to go off. It's almost time....I really hope he won't be late today.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Floom

I see the camera Joseph gave me come to life once again, offering me a way through the photo world. I quickly jump into the photo world and make my way to the hunter's doors.

I get to the hunter's doors and give it a very slight knock and wait.

Crack

I turn to the now crack door to see his beautiful, warm eyes.

"Come on [Y/N] I have something I would like to discuss with you in my room."

With a slight chuckle, I slip into the hunter's side as Joseph closes the door as quiet as possible. He then takes my hand and pulls me to his room knowing the unlock door will be still closed in the real world.

We quicky get in his room before the photo world ends. Then with perfect timing, as always, Joseph clicks his door shut as the photo world ends around us. I let my myself sink into his bed as Joseph comes over to quickly join me.

"Hey Baby."

Joseph gives me multiple pecks on my check as he wraps his big, warm arms around me. Even if he does this ever night I can't help but blush everytime.

"Hi honey, how are you tonight?"

I then slip my hand up to his hair and start playing with the curly part of his hair as I wait for his cheesy answer.

"Amazing with you here now."

I roll my eyes knowing this answer as I give him a playful shove.

"You always say that Joseph. Come on how are you really doing hun."

Joseph then suddenly pulls me into the bed and snuggles me in a protective manner.

"I honestly couldn't be any happier [Y/N]."

I can still tell something bothering him. I can just feel it....maybe it's about our match tonight.

"Joseph you seem protective tonight...did one of the other guys bother you during our match?"

Joseph twitches as he pulls me into a tighter hug.

"Maybe..."

"What happen that bothered you Joseph?"

Joseph goes quiet like he slightly hesitant on saying whatever is on his mind, he takes deep breath and goes on anyway.

"They we're flirting with you [Y/N] and I didn't like it at all..."

...

*Flash back to Pre-Match*
(Ha ha this time not a jump skip)

Your P.O.V (still)

I open the dining room door where I see my teammates waiting for me already.

(Cowboy/Kevin, Magician/Servais, and Theif/Kreacher)