Theif (Kreacher) x Reader x Lawyer (Freddy)

This time let's thank PrincessEvaYen for recommending this one. I hope this is decent since it got slightly rushed, I'm sorry 😅 Either way enjoy!

_______________________________________

Your P.O.V (You are 17 and you are at Arm's Factory)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN!?! I am currently running for my life away from this new guy Mad eye's fucking walls!(I may have a little hate here😂) As I run into the small factory someone grabs me suddenly and is covering my mouth. "Did he follow you in here [Y/N]?" I realize quicky that it's Freddy who looks fairly freak out at the moment. With my nod no he sighs in relief while he comes in for a relax hug. "I'm so glad your ok..." I know how Freddy feels about me but I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for a relationship yet. Freddy then pulls me up as we start quickly decoding a cipher that is in the room. Once done I attempt to go to the next cipher when suddenly Freddy grabs my arm making me stop moving. "What's up Freddy?" He doesn't respond at first and just stares at me. "Will you come down to the basement with me?" At first I question him but then both our hearts become purple. "Alright let's go before Mad Eyes find us up here." We both then quickly make our way down the dungeon.

We both get in the same locker realizing he was coming down the basement fast. Mad Eyes comes down looking around until he starts opening lockers on the other side of us. I feel myself shaking a little with the fear of being caught but then Freddy hugs me softly praying with me that we don't get caught. Our locker was next until Mad Eyes stop suddenly. "God dammit that Gardner is destroying chairs when I don't have abnormal! Aaaaaahh" Mad Eyes then teleports somewhere else leaving us alone. Everything goes silent for a moment as we both let our hearts rest after nearly getting caught. Freddy is still hugging me and it's getting tighter overtime. "[Y/N] I'm sure my feelings for you are clear." Freddy says wanting an answer now. "Freddy you know it's not that simple..." All I can do is look away from him since he has me in a tight hold. He then turns me his way to be able to look at me in the eyes. I then get force into a kiss as Freddy keeps my head up towards him.

I at first freak out and try to push away knowing this isn't right. Freddy won't let me go though and continues the kiss till I start begging for air. He leans towards my ear to whisper to me. "You see [Y/N]? This can work between us...please reconsider this
[Y/N]..." I suddenly feel Freddy bit my neck as I push away. A blush starts to take over my face but I remember the situation I'm still in. I start to grab for the door hoping he won't notice. Freddy just keeps staring at me not realizing what I'm about to do. I act quickly, opening the door and jumping out while slamming it behind me. Without looking back I run back to work on ciphers as I hear Freddy yelling for me. "[Y/N]! [Y/N] come back!"

I quicky leave the building to continue decoding ciphers. When I got to the next cipher I see the Kreacher (thief) working on it. "Why hello Miss./Mr. [Y/N], how is your day going?" I sigh as I start to work on the cipher. "I guess fine Kreacher....is this the last cipher by chance?" Kreacher looks at me kinda surprised by my reaction. "Yeah this is the last one, Emily has been messing with the Mad Eyes the entire time." I just nod as I continue to focus on the cipher. We continue in silence as we finish the cipher and hear the alarm go off. I start to walk towards the closest door when Kreacher puts a hand on my shoulder. I flinch as it reminds me of what happened with Freddy. 'Woah easy there [Y/N]....what happen to your neck?" I slap his hand away as I cover the spot not realizing Freddy actually left a mark.

It then clicked to Kreacher what most likely happened and he pulls me in a hug. "K-kreacher let me go p-please..." I felt myself shaking a little from what happened and what is happening now. He continues hugging me until I stop shaking as much. "That Bastard Freddy touch you didn't he?" I don't say anything, because technically all Freddy did was hug, kiss, and bit me apparently. I hear Kreacher sigh as he then suddenly forces me against a wall. "[Y/N] don't let that fucking bastard ever touch you again. I won't let him take you away from me like what happen to Leo." (Hopefully most of you reading this know Freddy and Leo's backstory) I look down not willing to look Kreacher in the eyes when softly he pulls my chin up to look at his face. "Hey it's ok." Kreacher says in a very comforting voice. Hmm....has Kreacher always been so cute? Kreacher brings his face closer and I just close my eyes guessing what he is about to do. Kreacher then only gives my a peck on the cheek and runs off to get the door. "See you at the door [Y/N]!"

I blank stare into the distance not quite sure what just happened. I then see Emma running towards me with Mad Eyes chasing her. I just look at them and go nope as I run away to the door that Kreacher should be opening. Upon arriving to the door I see Freddy and Kreacher beating up each other at the door. "Guys please! Stop! We need to hurry! Emma is going to be heading this way soon!" They couldn't hear me so I go to the closest chest to find a football to take with me for what I am about to do. Once grabbing the football I walk in front of the guys fighting at the door to give a cough. ""Cough cough* EMMA THE DOOR IS OPEN SO COME THIS WAY!!!!!" After yelling that the guys go silent as our hearts start to glow purple. I hear them asking me questions but I just smirk as I see Emma head our way. "[Y/N] THAT DOESN'T LOOK OPEN!" Emma yells at me as she heads straight towards me, perfect..."

When I got a clear shot of Mad Eyes I tackle him with the football in hand. Mad Eyes then is stun for a moment and in that moment I grab Emma and run to the other door. Leaving Mad Eyes with Freddy and Kreacher. I kinda felt bad but at the same time what they say about karma is true...it can be a bitch sometimes. Once we make it to the other door I quickly start typing in the code as Emma stares at me in complete disbelief on what just did. "So [Y/N] what was that about?" As she says that the door begins to open. "Oh that would be two guys hitting on me that need to learn a quick lesson." Emma looks confused though she doesn't get a lot of time to think about it as suddenly Mad Eyes teleports to us. "Here is where you two went!" We both panic and head straight for the door. Thankfully we both make it out safely, bad news is both Kreacher and Freddy got caught so it end up with a tie with Mad Eyes.

_______________________________________

Author's Notes: So I hope it wasn't too obvious but I don't like Freddy personally. Also can I point he has a wife as far as we know /Mr. Steal Your Girl if anyone gets that. I also realize Kreacher doesn't act like himself at all this but I ended up getting rush to finish so I do apologise for that. With finals I will probably post my next story on Friday or Saturday.

Also if you don't know them yet check out xxx_Dark_Queen_xxx and Nightmare1350 stories. They make some really nice stories to!

Otherwise thank you for reading this far and have a good day or night ☺️