🍒Plan Pt1🍒

Kai's POV

"Kyungsoo! Open your damn door!" I shouted, frustration boiling over as I pounded on the wood. "Kyungsoo! Are you even listening to me?!"

I had called for him a million times, but there was only silence from the other side. I couldn't let him execute whatever crazy plan he had in mind.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in my head. Luhan, Tao, and Chen could help me! Yes! I needed to find them.

Main Mansion

I burst into Luhan's room without knocking, finding him, Suho, Chen, Tao, and Kris deep in conversation.

"Oh, Jongin! What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost," Kris said, concern etched on his face.

"Guys! You need to listen to me. I need your help—it's about Baekhyun!" I exclaimed, urgency creeping into my voice as I rushed to sit in the middle of them.

"What are you talking about, Jongin?" Tao asked, a confused expression crossing his features.

"Are you referring to the plan Kyungsoo has for Baekhyun?" Chen interjected, his brow furrowed in worry.

"Exactly! Kyungsoo is losing it. We need to stop him before he does something reckless!" I explained, quickly recounting Kyungsoo's plan from when he first mentioned it.

Everyone gasped in shock.

"Wait! So Chanyeol is in love with Baekhyun? And Kyungsoo wants him back?" Kris asked incredulously.

"Yes! We have to make Chanyeol confess to Baekhyun before Kyungsoo can put his plan into action!"

"But what if Chanyeol doesn't actually love Baekhyun? Or what if Baekhyun doesn't love him back?" Luhan pointed out, skepticism in his voice.

"Honestly, I admitted I was jealous because I love Sehun," I muttered, my voice barely above a whisper. "But I also know that Baekhyun and Chanyeol care for each other. I'll help them. We need to make them confess, and I'll handle Kyungsoo!" Luhan said, his expression turning serious.

I realized just how determined he was. I nodded, and we all turned our gaze toward Chen.

"What about you? Are you in or out?" I asked, noticing his hesitance.

"What do I need to do? I'm worried that I might accidentally support Kyungsoo. I mean, Luhan and I are his closest friends, but we need to stop him from his crazy plan. And what about Xiumin?" Chen replied, his gaze dropping to the floor.

Everyone exchanged glances, the weight of the situation heavy in the air.

After a moment of silence, Tao broke it. "Then why not prevent Xiumin from helping Kyungsoo? He's not so irrational that he can't tell right from wrong. I'm sure he'll come around if we confront him."

"I agree," Luhan added.

"But I'm not as close to him as I used to be. He might think I'm losing my mind if I try to intervene," Chen replied.

"I have a plan," Kris interjected, a glint of mischief in his eyes. He gestured for us to gather around.

We huddled close, listening as Kris whispered his strategy.

"Alright, here's the plan! High five!" we cheered, exchanging high fives and laughter, excitement bubbling among us.

Little did we know, someone was eavesdropping, lurking in the shadows, a smirk playing on their lips.

"So, that's their plan? They have no idea what's coming."

To Be Continued