🍒Plan Pt2🍒

Author: Thanks for 100 followers, 1K reads, and 175 votes! 

3rd Person's POV

After the discussion and agreement, everyone set their plans into motion.

Luhan had informed Sehun about the plan. Although Sehun hesitated at first, he ultimately agreed—after all, it was for his brother and his ex-crush. (Yes! Sehun had a crush on Baek at first sight!)

Chen also told Xiumin about his plan, but Xiumin didn't believe him at first, claiming that Chen was crazy. However, after Kai explained everything, Xiumin agreed to help.

Chanyeol and Lay were already aware of the problem, so they readily joined in.

They continued to talk and interact with Kyungsoo as usual, but they intentionally withheld their affection from him.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo's resentment toward Baekhyun grew stronger day by day. He was aware of the others' plan but pretended not to know anything to ensure his own plan succeeded.

On the other hand, Baekhyun remained clueless about the brewing storm. He knew that there had been arguments among his friends, but he had no idea what was truly at stake.

Kai desperately tried to capture Kyungsoo's attention but to no avail.

Truth be told, Kai had harbored a crush on Kyungsoo since their first meeting, but he never found the courage to confess. After learning that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had broken up, his hopes were rekindled.

But this time, uncertainty loomed over him.

He decided to put his feelings aside and focused on helping Kyungsoo forget about his plan while showing him how much Chanyeol loved Baekhyun.

Chanyeol, for his part, had kept his true feelings a secret, but he agreed to pretend to confess to Baekhyun as part of the act.

And so, today was the day they would put their plan into action.

Garden

Baekhyun sat alone on the swing in the garden, waiting for Chanyeol. His mind raced with thoughts about what Chanyeol might want to discuss.

First, he worried that Chanyeol would tell him to leave.

Second, he feared that Chanyeol might reconcile with Kyungsoo, especially since he had noticed how close they had been lately. (Thanks to Kai's plan.)

Third, he was anxious that Chanyeol would express some form of hatred towards him.

Baekhyun's train of thought was interrupted by a deep voice.

"Baekhyun."

He turned to see Chanyeol running toward him with a bright smile.

Baekhyun's heart raced. It was the first time Chanyeol had smiled like that at him.

He smiled back, eagerly awaiting Chanyeol's approach.

Once Chanyeol reached him, he looked into Baekhyun's eyes and shyly smiled before taking his hands.

Chanyeol took a deep breath, preparing himself to speak.

"I have a question for you, and you need to be honest, okay?" Chanyeol said, locking his gaze with Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun nodded, his heart pounding.

"I... I... B-Baek!" Chanyeol stammered.

"I?" Baekhyun prompted, his curiosity piqued.

"I love you! Will you be my boyfriend? I know that our relationship started on shaky ground, but I love you so, so much! Please accept my confession!" Chanyeol finally blurted out, his words pouring out without hesitation.

In his heart, every word rang true, while in his mind, it was merely an act.

Baekhyun stood frozen, mouth agape, but no words came out.

"Me? Be y-your b-b-boyfriend?" he stuttered, struggling to process what Chanyeol had just said.

Chanyeol's smile widened, revealing his gleaming teeth as he awaited Baekhyun's response.

Their friends, who had been hiding in the bushes, also waited with bated breath for Baekhyun's answer.

Luhan grinned, holding Sehun's hand while watching the couple.

Kris nervously tried to cover Tao's eyes, fearing something unexpected might happen.

Chen watched the couple with a smile, attempting to hug Xiumin from behind, only to receive a glare in return.

Suho giggled while hiding behind Lay, thoroughly enjoying the moment.

Meanwhile, Kai recorded the scene for Kyungsoo, hoping to show him how deeply Chanyeol cared for Baekhyun.

Back to the couple: after what felt like an eternity of staring at each other, Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's hands tighter, waiting for a response.

"Yes, I lo—"

Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Chanyeol pulled him into a tight embrace, swinging him around while shouting, "YES! FINALLY, YOU AGREE! I love you so much!"

Baekhyun giggled and hugged Chanyeol back, never imagining that the boy who had once been cold towards him was now the one confessing his love.

At that moment, Chanyeol felt an overwhelming joy that transcended their plan; it was a dream come true.

Everything felt right for both of them.

After what felt like an eternity of hugging, their group of friends emerged from the bushes, ready to congratulate them.

Baekhyun was elated! This was the first time someone had confessed to him, and he finally understood the meaning of love.

He noticed that Kyungsoo was absent but shrugged it off, thinking, Maybe he's busy?

Little did they know, Kyungsoo was watching them from a distance.

Do you think making Chanyeol confess that fake nonsense will make me stop? Tsk. Stupid fools.

He chuckled to himself, deciding to set his plan into motion that evening now that the others had begun theirs.

No one could stop him.

To Be Continued

How's this chapter? Leave your comments and votes!