🍒 Meeting 🍒

Baekhyun's POV

"Oh, you guys! Come on! Dinner's ready; I think it's almost 7 o'clock!" Yixing hyung called out, his voice echoing through the spacious dining hall. Chanyeol and I made our way to our seats, but I noticed Sehun giving me a questioning look the entire time.

I met his gaze and offered a small smile before focusing on my plate. Dinner passed in a blur, with Luhan shooting glares in my direction. I kept my head down and concentrated on my food, determined to ignore the tension swirling around us.

Sehun's Room

Once dinner was over, Sehun beckoned me to his room. I followed him, curious about what he wanted to discuss.

"Baekhyun, are you and Chanyeol hyung together?" Sehun asked, his lips curling into a pout.

"No, we're just friends! Why do you ask?" I shot back, a hint of defensiveness in my voice.

"Nothing! Just wanted to know! Tomorrow, I'll give you a phone!" Sehun declared, grabbing my hands with excitement.

"Phone?" I echoed, puzzled.

"Yes, a phone! You don't know what a phone is?" Sehun laughed, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Yah! I just don't know what it is! You can't laugh at me like this!" I protested, playfully hitting his arm.

We both erupted into laughter, the sound ringing through the room until he finally composed himself.

"Sorry! Now, let's get you back to hyung's mansion, shall we?" he suggested, helping me to my feet.

"Okay, let's go!"

As we made our way to the mansion, the guards trailed behind us. I waved goodbye to Sehun before heading inside. The silence was palpable.

Where is Chanyeol?

I ventured into the living room and found him engrossed in... what was it called again?

"Channie! What are you watching?" I asked, settling down beside him.

"Have you already talked to Sehun?" he asked, barely tearing his eyes from the screen.

"Yeah, but what's that thing you're watching?"

"It's called television, or TV," he replied, glancing at me.

"TV?" I repeated, letting the new word roll off my tongue.

"Yeah, just be quiet and watch," he said, turning back to the screen.

I squinted at the bright images flashing before me, my interest piqued. Suddenly, Chanyeol lifted something, and the TV came to life with moving images of people.

I gasped, jumping onto Chanyeol's lap. "AHHHHH, Channie! It eats humans! That thing is so cruel; it will eat us! Please, close it! WAAHH!" I buried my face in his neck, tears welling in my eyes.

"Baek, calm the heck down! It won't eat us; it's just a movie about humans," he assured me, rubbing my back soothingly.

Peeking at the screen, I slowly eased away from him. "Is that so? I'm sorry! I thought it would eat us," I mumbled, cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"You really are innocent," he chuckled, shaking his head. "It's already midnight; let's go to sleep!"

"What about me?" I protested, looking up at him.

"What do you mean, what about you?" He raised an eyebrow, confusion etched on his face.

"I don't want to sleep alone," I admitted, pouting.