V

“ sit here while i go and change okay. if you need anything , i'm upstairs. ”

i nodded.

i sat there , feeling bored. as i reached for my phone in my back pocket , i felt the urge to use the toilet.

i ran upstairs , finding wonho to ask for directions to the toilet.

‘ he must be in that room. ’

i entered only to be welcomed with his bare back. my cheeks turned to a deep hue of red. he turned around , making me blush so much more. his chest looks so perfect as if it was a painting. his muscles are the best things i've ever seen besides his face.

“ yes , do you need anything? ”

“ i... uh... t-toilet. ”

“ oh , it's at the end of the hallway. ”

i nodded and quickly walked off.

i entered the toilet and closed the door , leaning against it afterwards.

what. did. i. just. saw.

his body was like a painting. it looked so heavenly and unreal. sure i have seen his muscles through the tight t-shirts he wear sometimes but i was not prepared for this. at all.

after doing my business and washing my hands , i heard a knock on the door.

“ meet me at my bedroom, i wanna talk with you. ”

my heart thumped so hard at that sentence.

talk? talk to me about what? about me blushing and fleeing from the situation earlier? did he found out that i wasn't straight? my mind was so messed up

i gathered all my courage and twisted the doorknob. i walked to his bedroom , each step filled with nervousness.

“ come and sit here, ” he said , patting the space beside him on the bed , smiling so sincerely.

“ are you okay? ” he started the conversation.

oh no what do i say? that i am in love with him? changkyun , calm down.

“ yes , yes i am. why do you ask? ”

“ earlier... ” ohnoohnoohnoohnohno
“ you seemed so sad. i'm not forcing you to tell me but i just want to ensure that you are really okay. ”

phew.

“ i'm really okay , since you're always here with me. ”

he took me by surprise by pulling me towards him for a hug. he rubbed my back while placing his head on the crook my neck nicely. i returned the hug , sensing the sincerity from him.

just then , i felt his lips brush against my neck. i shuddered at the contact and i'm very sure that my cheeks are hella red by this time.

after he pulled away , i felt the need to tell him everything. not about my feelings of course, but about my mom.

because, i love him and i trust him.

after telling everything , he came in for a hug again. but this time , he was crying.

“ i'm really sorry. ”

i rubbed his back while comforting him.
“ you don't have to apologise , it's not your fault anyways. ”

“ i know it isn't. but i experienced something like you. ”