VI

“ my mom died because a bus crashed them, because of me, ” before he could broke down again i hugged him, tighter this time. “ you don't have to tell me, ” i said.

“ but you opened up, it's my turn now. when i was seven , i only had my mom and my brother. my stupid ass went to run across the road but my mom saved me in time. but she didn't save herself. ”

“ i'm sorry, ” i hugged him as tight i could. considering his body size , i'm sure this very tight hug wouldn't hurt him.

this was the closest i have ever been to him.

i pulled away and looked at him. i wiped away his tears and smiled.

“ changkyun-ah , i've got something to tell you, ” he said , taking my hand and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

“ i think i- ”

bzz bzz

my phone vibrated in my pocket. i took it out and saw the hospital's number.

“ hello? ”

“ it’s confirmed that you can only visit her three days later. her surgery is done, but she still isn't physically stable. and i'm sure she didn't want her son to see her in that state. ”

“ okay thank you doctor. ”

i ended the call , expecting a ‘ you can visit your mother now! ’ but at least i'm thankful she's safe.

“ can i stay here tonight? maybe for three days? ” wonho widened his eyes. “ only if you're okay. ”

“ i'm okay. it's just that my brother is on a business trip for a month so it'll only be us both, if you're okay with it. ”

i looked calm on the outside but inside , fireworks were exploding everywhere.

“ of course i'm okay. ”

“ okay then , i’ll give you clothes to change into and meet me downstairs to have lunch. ”

“ okay sir, ” i said while saluted , earning such a sweet and cute laughter from him. such a big phat uwu.

the rest of the day was fun, we talked to each other and knew much more about each other.

his birthday is on the first of march. and his older brother, hyunwoo was five years older. and he loves ramyeon. like a lot.

we laughed throughout the day, enjoying each other's company.

later that night , he led me to a guest  room. “ here's the room. sleep tight goodnight, ” he said while putting his hands over his head making a heart.

i laughed at his cute act, returning it with a heart. “ thank you. good night and sweet dreams! wait no, dream of me, ” i burst into laughter as wonho’s expression changed into a disgusted one.

i can't believe it. i'm sleeping at my crush’s house. what a miracle.