VIII

“ i'm going to shower first. ”

then i felt someone kissing my forehead.

kissing. my. forehead.

wonho won't do that right? i must have miss my mom a lot.

i decided to go back to sleep. i mean a human needs sleep okay.

i woke up to a door being opened. and a half naked wonho. only a towel was covering his lower half.

“ chang, you're awake? i've prepared a new towel and toothbrush in the bathroom. and i have an extra set of uniform for you, but it might be a little too big. ”

he did all that for me?

i thanked him and headed to the bathroom.

after i was done, i wrapped the towel around my waist, complerely forgetting that i was at someone else's house.

i opened the door and stepped outside but to my surprise, he was shirtless.

why am i always seeing his chest?!

but then i realised that my chest was also exposed.

wonho was blushing and so was i.

“ i- uh- where's the uniform? ” he pointed to bed.

i quickly took the uniform and dashed to the guest room i was supposed to sleep in.

i can't believe that just happened. i know we're both guys but still, i was so embarrassed.

i quickly changed and heard a knock on my door.

“ sorry changgy, we're only having milk and cereal for breakfast. i don't really know how to cook. ”

what's with the nicknames? not that i'm complaining of course. it's cute to hear all those nicknames coming out of his mouth. but what should i call him? ho? hell no, that's like calling him a hoe. maybe i should stick to wonho.

i opened the door and saw wonho standing in front of me with an apologetic smile.

“ it's okay. let's eat together. ”

breakfast was... quiet. only the sound of the metal spoon clanking the bowl at times and the sound of us eating cereal. it was so quiet that you could even hear each other swallow.

“ changkyun-ah, ” no more nicknames? “ i think i should really be honest and- ”

ring ring

the house phone rang.

“ i'll go get it. ” he ran off.

what was he gonna say? be honest? am i a pain in the ass to be living here?

“ i'm sorry for that, my brother called. anyways, shall we go to school together? ”

i nodded my head. still a bit upset that he couldn't finish his sentence.

he placed the bowls and utensils in the dishwasher and walked towards the door. we got ready and went to school.

his house wasn't that far away from school so we only walked. during the walk, he suddenly placed his arms around me, pulling me closer.

when we entered school, we received a lot of weird looks but i didn't care. my biggest crush was so close to me and he was all i cared about.

“ i need to go to my locker. meet you at class yeah? ”

i nodded. even though we were in different classes, we had literature class togther. i walked to my locker and took my lit textbook, the first period. and i'm not kidding when i say that literature is so boring, especially the teacher, mr chae. he always sounds like he's depressed. like someone didn't high five him back.

i smiled at the cover of the book. there was a sticky note that had wonho's handwriting.

' changkyun is the best teacher ever! ♡ '

i never knew why he drew a heart but i found it cute.

“ excuse me, are you a student from 2a? ”

a slightly shorter boy asked, with a voice so melodic and smooth. he had such perfect features and a beautiful face overall.

i nodded my head.

“ can you help me? i'm a new student so i don't really know where's class. ”

there is literally a map at the entrance of the school what is he talking about?

“ of course but you do know that there's a map- ”

“ i'm just kidding. i already saw the map when i entered. i just approached you because you look hot. hi i'm kihyun. ”

i was surprised by his answer. did i look hot? i don't even find myself good looking.

“ uh hi i'm- ”

“ he's my boyfriend. ”