IV

he helped me up and made sure i didn't look like i just cried.

we walked back to the library, wonho covering me so that people won't be staring at me. wonho is such a sweet person how can you not fall in love with him?

“ um , wonho. can i... uh... can i ”

“ yes , you can go back home with me. nobody's home anyways. ”

how did he know? can he read minds? oh mY GOODNESS no tell me he can't read minds.

“ my house is just a few blocks away , let's go. ”

when we arrived at his house , i noticed a pair of heels at the front door.

he groaned. most likely out of frustration.

“ why is she here? ”

“ who? ”

“ a crazy girl that's crazy for me even after i told her i wasn't straight, ” he explained.

he isn't straight? hE ISN'T STRAIGHT? is thaT JUST AN EXCUSE OR-

“ changkyun-ah , why'd you look so shocked? it was just an excuse. ” he said , a slight tone of embarrassment in his voice.

oh of course. hearing his words made me upset. i guess i have no chance , huh?

“ changkyun , can you help me? ”

♡♡♡

“ hoooooseokkkkk , you're finally home ! but who is this guy? ” that girl exclaimed. oh gosh her voice was so high-pitched it was so annoying.

wonho placed his arm around me.

“ yena , haven't i told u before that i wasn't straight ? he's my boyfriend and you're nothing to me, ” i blushed , but it was all an act anyways.

“ are you sure that he's your boyfriend? i don't believe you. ” she said with a frown and excUSE me while i puke. she's so cringey and annoying i can't.

“ you don't believe me? ” he pulled me closer and moved his hand up my neck , rubbing it up and down with his hand. i swear my cheeks are so red right now.

“ those actions won't make me fall for your excuses, darling. ” darling? excuse me only i can call wonho darling. okay i'm just kidding.

wonho pulled me closer and gave me a peck on the lips.

did he just. no. it's just an act right? but my heart was beating so fast and i bet my cheeks are a thousand shades of red.

she scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

“ i am so done with this bullshit. hoseok , you're letting go of a very big prize hereee! ” she said while pointing to her self.

disgusting.

when the front door closed , he heaved a sigh of relief.

“ changkyunnnn , thank you so much for being my fake boyfriend. now you know why i’d rather you call me wonho. my real name always reminds me of her calling me and i just hate it. thank you so much. ”

did he just forgot about the kiss? it was really just a simple act so that the girl won't bother him anymore. of course, what was i thinking.

i nodded my head. his hand was still around me. he realised and put his hand away. i missed the warmth of his hand on my neck.

i swear , i fall in love with him deeper each day. even if he doesn't.