Chris Evans

First encounter

You met Chris on a girl's trip in Las Vegas, your best friend had gotten out of a ten-year relationship and was in desperate need of distraction so you and a few close friends booked a fun, five-day vacation at the Plaza Hotel in Nevada.

Chris and his brother Scott had booked the suite next to yours as they were visiting a family friend. On the last day in Vegas, you and your friends decided to have a party in your suite, it didn't take them long to get drunk and dance along to the music. The loud music prevented Chris from being able to fall asleep as he had an early flight to catch the following morning.

The actor let out a frustrated sigh and got out of his bed before stomping his way to your suite in sweats and a t-shirt, ready to complain the hell of out himself. But the second you opened the door with a beautiful smile on your face, Chris couldn't even find the proper words to say as he was mesmerized your beauty. "Can I help you?" you yelled over the music while trying to calm down your pounding heart, you had never met such a handsome man and instantly felt attracted to him.

The fact that you didn't recognize him made Chris smile and nod his head, he leaned forward and caught a sniff of your sweet scent. "Uh-Your music is pretty loud and I can't sleep" he nervously explained as all he could think about was wrapping his arms around your thick waist and bury his head in the crook of your neck. He wasn't even angry anymore at the fact that you were keeping him from getting enough sleep.

Upon hearing his complaint, you immediately felt sorry and quickly rushed towards the stereo and turned the volume all the way down, making your girlfriends whine loudly as they didn't want the party to stop. "Okay, bedtime!" you announced and clapped your hands. Chris watched you from the doorway, making sure that all your drunk friends got to their bedrooms before rushing over to him.

"I am so sorry" you apologized with a frown on your face, "We wanted to party one last time before we leave tomorrow" you explained to which the actor nodded his head, "It's no problem. My brother and I are also leaving tomorrow" you couldn't help but stare deeply into Chris's eyes as they were simply breathtaking.

The two of you randomly began to tell each other what you had been doing in Las Vegas, feeling comfortable in each other's presence. Upon hearing that you lived in New York, Chris's eyes light up and his heart skipped a beat at the mere thought of seeing you again.

"I live there too!" he excitedly spoke, silently wondering if it was destiny or just a casual coincidence that brought you in each other's lives. The actor immediately senses that you were someone very special and he didn't want to have to say goodbye to you, for good.

A wide smile crept onto your face before you chuckled and cleared your throat, you were dying to know the actor's name but also didn't want to come off as nosy. "I'm Chris by the way. Chris Evans" he held his hand out to you and you gladly shook it while feeling relieved that he made the first step into getting to know you. A shiver ran down your spine as his gentle but firm touch made delicate sentiments rush through your body.

"You don't know who I am?" the actor asked amused after you told him your name before asking him what he did for a living. You frowned and suddenly remembered that you had heard his name somewhere before. You hummed and pursed your lips, your hand still holding Chris's while trying to find out what was so special about Chris Evans A minute later, you chuckled and shook your head "I know that I have heard your name before but I can't remember where" you confessed to which the actor grinned as he felt amused and relaxed, it was refreshing to be able to introduce himself to someone without having that person already know everything about him.