Chapter 26

Kae:

4 months later

October 31

So its been sometime passing since we found out the truth about Ta. so far everything has been good. Dad and Trey made a truce and decided to team up together. Dad came out of retirement with Chris and decided to go out of state and get some recruitment for the underground. Since then we have been on our heals about everyone that has came in contact with us. We killed some of the Cartel and some of them killed out men. its has been a blood match. the cops has been tracking us for weeks and watching and waiting for us to slip up. but what they don't know is that we have some cops and lawyers on our payroll, meaning we know all their moves before they even do. anyway its Halloween and I'm taking a break from this drama and taking my kids trick or treating.

"ya'll ready for tonight?" i asked my kids

"yesssss we gone get sooo much candy and have so much fun" Lee Lee said

"mommy can i put on my princess now" Jamie asked

"no not yet, you gotta wait til daddy gets home with her costume." i said smiling

they were really excited because they all got the costumes they wanted. (as always). Lee Lee wanted to be a pink ninja and Lexie wanted to be a yellow ninja. Jassy and Jamie wanted to be princess, so we made them a dress, went and bought them some real tiaras. they wanted the carriage, horses, etc and they daddy made it happen for them. Thank god for my two oldest who were so simple.

"mommy when is daddy coming home?" the Twins asked

"right now" i said looking at the window.

She pulled up, getting out the car with Jae and Ta. they had alot of bags walking into the house. i open the door for them to come in the house.

"what is all this stuff" i asked taking some bags from them.

"these are our costumes, some candy for us to pass out tonight and something special for me and Jae" ta said winking at my brother.

"You a nasty bitch" i said laugh

"ooooo mommy you said bad word" the twins said

"i sorry, ill go put a dollar in the swear jar" i said laugh " it was worth it doe"

Ta laughed rolling her eyes.

"We need to get the kids dressed, Trina, Toni, Ryan, and Char gone be here soon, and so mom and dad." I said

"Oh Chris bringing his new girlfriend over too, he said it was about time that we meet her" Alex said

"Well it about time, I can't wait to meet her" I said

"Oh I got our costumes too" Alex said

"You got who's what?" I said looking at Alex confused

Alex went in the bag and pulled out this beautiful princess Cinderella type dress, it was very light blue, sparkly glitter all over, she even pull out some glass heals she had made special for me.

"Let me guess Cinderella and Prince Charming" I said smiling

"Yes and TaTa and Jae are going as Romeo and Juliet. Trina and Trina are Naní and David and Lil Toni Is stitch. I thinks it's weird but they like it"

"Oooo next year we gone go as a family costume, i don't know what but we gone do it" I said

We all headed up stairs to get dressed. I helped the kids put on their costumes. Jasmine was Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Jamie was Queen Elsa from frozen. I didn't let her wear a blond wig, but I did tie her pretty long natural hair into a long beautiful braid like Elsa. I put on them some lip gloss and they were ready. I went in my room, took my shower and started to get dressed. I did my make-up. I placed all my hair in a low bun, putting my stocking over it. I put on my black body wave wig. (Y'all don't understand, I was not about to curl my whole head). I went in the room, put on my dress.