Bloops and Bleeps

Hot Coco take 3

"B*tch, who cares, it's HOT COCO!" Jungkook snorts, downing the coco in one gulp and unsurprisingly immediately regretting it as the hot substance scorches his throat.

Intro to Taehung: Painting class take 2

"Yup only the best!" Momo sarcastically laughs, repeatedly stabbing the paper with her pencil out of frustration of repeatedly messing up her drawing. Taehyung looks at her, concerned.

"Too much?" Momo asks innocently

"a bit." He nods, slightly disturbed. "this is a RomCom, not an angst."

"I don't know" Momo murmurs "With Jungkook, it could be."

Goodbye to Taehyung take 1

"Will do cockatoo"Momo calls with a smile

Take 2

"You bet your beret!"Momo winks.

Take 3

"Sure can tucan!"Momo sends a kiss

Teaching Jungkook English take 3

"I'd really like to cook you alive" Jungkook sassily replies. Momo grits her teeth, staring daggers at Jungkook. She reaches out her hands, "pretending" to choke Jungkook with an evil smirk, living out her darkest dream. To kill Jungkook.

Jungkook coughs, pushing her hands off of him in a panic. Once he manages to pry her fingers off him, he stares wide-eyed at the director who did nothing to stop Momo. "She was actually choking me!!" He yells at them, only earning a small shrug.

"Oh no." Momo says monotonously, placing a sarcastic hand to her mouth "did I hurt you?My bad"

Second Meeting Jin take 5

"Excuse me.." Jin hesitantly interrupts.

Momo goes wide eyed, looking up to face the handsome customer.

"Sorry," Jin continues even though momo missed her line "I was just wondering if you guys had any more peach milk? I couldn't find any,..." He trails off, eying the stiff as a board Momo. His brows furrow as he observes her "are you... okay?" he whispers, genuinely concerned for her well being.

Momo scrunches her face in a look of pain "nneeeahhh!" She grunts, pushing out her double chin "adfjsdh I just- youre really asd;fj;sd is dfyoure so hot!" She sputters at Jin like a possessed dolphin, causing him and Jungkook to burst into laughter and the Director to shake his head in disapproval.

"Momo, stop it! We're never going to get this episode done if you keep doing this!" He whines at her with a chuckle.

Take 6

"Excuse me..." Jin calls, slowly approaching Momo's hidden face.

Momo turns, her face in a tight smirk, wild eyes, nostrils flared and double chin "yeeeshhhhh handsome boooyyyahh?" she says seductively.

"MOMO!" The director berates, making Momo scream in laughter and run off the set to hid from her punishment.

Namjoon and Momo's Work Day: Ending take 1

Momo smiles as she watches Jin leave from the convenience store. She turns back to Namjoon and jumps from the shock and pure horror of the sight she saw.