Single Mother

Single Mother .

I washed amiah's face and then let her down to go play.I was a single mother to my only child Amiah.I was only 16 when I had gotten pregnant and forced to grow up right away.

It was hard juggling school , a child and , a job around at the time but i managed to over come all of those obstacles.

As for family ....Everyone dis owned me besides my mother once they found out about Amiah.Her father ? You don't even want to know .It felt like I was all alone in the world.

The doorbell rung knocking me out of my thoughts.

I looked over the glass window to make sure Amiah was ok.Once I seen her running around , laughing I made my way to the door to see her sorry excuse of a father holding material items.

I shook my head opening the door .He made his way in and headed straight to the kitchen.

"excuse you , i didn't say you could come in"

"c'mon don't start i had a good day don't mess it up wich'o time of the month shit"

"im not even on and i am going to mess it up because you had your daughter so happy to see you , and you didn't even show"

"sumn came up .My bad i got her some stuff tho" He said rolling a blunt

"you cant buy her love Ryan , either start showing effort in coming to see her or don't come see her at all." i shot

"why do you make it a problem every fucking time i come ova hea ? Thats why I dont come round" He said flicking his lighter.

"Look you can leave " i said walking over to the door opening it

he laughed walking over to me

"why you treat me so foul baby ?"

i walked away from him but he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him

"get off of me " i said as he placed his head in the crook of my neck sucking

he knew my spot.

"mmmmm stop" i moaned

"wats my name baby?" he askes sliding his free hand in my pencil skirt.

No...no...no don't give in baby girl . Pussy is power work that shit.

"Daddy !!!" amiah yelled running into the kitchen.I was so embarrassed that my daughter saw what was going on.

He bent down picking her up tossing her in the air .

"im mad at you poppy head" she said crossing her arms poking her lip out.She was so extra.

"why baby ?" he asked playing dumb

"you thud me up for a hoe"

what ? who told you that lie ? "

"ima not gone snitch daddy i get no toys if i do " she said covering her mouth.

"if you tell me i buy you a whole bunch of toys "

"ok granny told me but shuu keep it on the low" she said putting her hands on her lips.

"granny told you what ?" My mother asked coming in the kitchen.

"nun nuna im get my stuff im ready"amiah said trying to rush out of the room to get her stuff before she got caught up.That little girl is not 5 she is 40 .

"stop telling my child lies .You know you too old fa that shit ?"

"what ever....Hey baby girl how was your date ?" my mom asked me kissing my cheek.She was a shit starter she knew Ryan was going to have something to say.