Nice To Meet You

Chapter 2 ;

I sat at the salon getting pampered while Amiah was across the world.I needed time to myself anyways so I felt she wouldn't mind mommy time.

"Why Ryan bein like that ?" Tonni asked getting her feet massaged

"Ryan is an ass .He only wants to hear what he wants to hear , if not then he flips and I don't like that"

"do you love him?"

"Im in love with this man and it hurts me so much because , I can't see myself with anybody else"

"His dick game must be fucking good "she said licking her lips laughing

"Tonni , get ahold of yourself !" I said shocked that she said that.I mean it was but thats my business not hers besides I hear about her trying to get with my babydaddy all the time.

Before she could reply my phone rung and i slid the screen and my mother and baby girls face popped up.

"Hi mommy " she kissed the screen making me say "aww"

"Hey baby , hows mama's baby ?"

"shes fine , Just wanted you to see her before we go to the beach " my mother said

"Ma is that a 2 peice ?" I asked scrunchin my face

My mom actually had a nice body and didn't look like she was going on 60 but she was to old.

"it is ... And who gone fight me ? Well , we have to go we have veiws to see and men to meet bu-bye"

"Ma , don't be taking Amaiah around old men and call me when you girls get back to the hotel"

"I told you this already , im grown I know what im doing child. I raised your but and you need to get you a man or some dick your being so annoying " She said not realizing she said it infront of Amiah

"Ma really ? Watch you-" Before I could finish She hung up and Tonni was about to start up again.

"Call Ryan he'll get you right"

i rolled my eyes

"I think im going to go out tonight , I do need a man or a fb .Im lonly "

"Yasss Bitch , Yass Magic's tonight 11 we free ? "

"I guess , After I leave her im going to need to go get something to wear and go over to Ryans to drop off Amiahs things

I shot Ryan a qick text

Me: Ryan are you at home ? I have some things to drop off for Amiah

Ryan : Im at the spot but I can meet you cause ion want you down here.

Me:Umm Ok I can meet you around 8:30

Ryan : 10:00 at philli bar and grill .The one by my condo downtown that coo ?

Me: I guess , I'll text you when im there.

It was around 9:30 when my nails and feet were officaly done and now I had to go to a store a find me something to wear.

I rushed to Macys and brought me a cute peach past the knee type dress that had slits in the side and some gold jewelry to match.

It was going on 10:30 once I had left I figured i would go meet up with Ryan because I know how he gets.

it was around 10:45 when I had gotten there and I knew I would hear his mouth but he didn't say a word.He greated me at the table when I came and even had my favorite food wating on me.