Think Of It As A Gift

chapter 3 ;

My alarm sounded off at 8:00 am I rushed up and picked me out some clothing to paint in.After that I spent a good 20min washing my body in every spot.

afterwards I threw on my black leggings , a long sleeve black half shirt with my hair in a high bun and some uggs. I looked at myself in the mirror my ass poked out like florida .

After brushing my teeth i put on some eye liner and mascara with some juicy watermelon lip gloss .Once i was done it was going on 9:29.

I got my paint brushes and some material sitting everything by the door.Ryan was still asleep so I didn't even bother asking for his help I just made my way to my rover placing everthing in the trunk.

I walked over to the passanger side seeing Tonnis food threw up every where on that side.I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes.Never again will she be riding with me drunk.I thought getting into the car heading to the car wash.

*

*

*

Ryan

My phone sounding off woke me up I lifted up itching my fro .

"Wassup ?" i asked as Lifes face appeared on the screen

"At the wash , you won't believe what happened to my car "

"Wha happened bae ?"

"Tonni's ass is what happened never again will she ride with me drunk "

I laughed shaking my head , Life loved that car man

"O its funny ? Ill beat your ass today Im not playing " she rolled her eyes

"Yea , what eva' you cant handel me" I said walking to the rest room.

"I can handel you , its you that can't handel me i'll make you tap out real quick don't front me"

"ohh shit word ? You talking to much come prove that shit shorty "

"Im fine but I need a big favor from you " knowing i would say yes she continued "I need you to go to my room and get my ipad and bring it to me"

"You doing some work today ?"

"yea , over at kuts ill text you the adress just bring it by "

"iigh ima bring sumn else by to" I said licking my lips

"like what ?" she asked

"This right hea'" I pointed the iphone tawrds my man hood she rolled her eyes

"Bye Ryan , don't forget to do that for me "

"i go'ch , i love you " i said walking to the kitchen

"i love you too "

""Aye geeme a kiss fa you hang up "

"Go kiss Crissy , bye Ryan " she hung up on me and I laughed.

She was forever throwing old shit in myface but, that was coo cause I was going to get her back.

*

*

*

*

ROC

It was going on 10:30 when i arrived at the shop I parked across from the store due to a Rover parked in my uusal spot .

I wasn't haven a good day at all this bitch just called me talking about its time for me to meet my son .Is she out of her rabbit ass mind ? How could a child be mines if I only fucked her once and used a condom ? bullshit .