Who shot ya ?

Sorry I took so long to update. I didn't know people actually read my stories , lol. anyways here ya go !

Money

" You shoot that nigga ?" I asked as I took a pull of my blunt

"Na man I shot his bitch , I almost shot his daughter ass "

"Man , I said shot roc and you gone go shoot his bitch ? yo ass just need to be a runner you ain't fit for this shit hea"

"nigga , I am fit for this shit .As a matter of fact I'm so fit -" before he could finish his sentence he let off 2 shots into the back seat were money was, then he hoped out of the car that was still in motion .

" Get the fucking wheel D " money yelled trying to look out the shattered back window to see were that nigga had ran too.

" You coo money ?"d asked getting controlled of the car.

" Yea man , that niggas dead. as a matter of fact I want a hit out on his ass." I spat rubbing my face.

I wasn't scared or no shit . but damn that nigga was like one of my cousins. it's coo tho . he decided to get down , he betrayed me so his ass had to lay down .

" I gotta go get my daughter man , we needa change cars first , this jawn is hot."

"Iigh boss "

Roc

Life was ok , she was grazed by a bullet in her right arm but , got scared and blacked out.

I laughed as I walked into her getting her arm stitched up.

" Man. I thought I was about to pull a 1 8 7 " I said sitting beside her.

She scrunched her face up at the pain of the stiching.

" Thank god I'm ok . that we all are ok . were is Amiah ?" She asked grabbing onto the bed handel.

" She at the gift shop down stairs with my boy tim."

I seen her facial expression and added more words.

" Don't worry he's coo , and he'll keep baby girl safe." I said grabbing her hand as she held my hand softly .

" I was so scared at that moment . so many things ran through my mind .that was scary." she said tears dropping down her cheeks.

" All done , I'm going to get your paper work so you can get discharged." the nurse said rubbing life's shoulder before leaving.

" Just relax , you coo now . an I ain't gone let what happened to you slide. ima find who did this to you." I said standing up already knowing.

" No , don't fight violence with violence Roderick . but thanks , I appriciate everything you've been doing for me." she said watching me.

"How much do you appreciate it ?"I asked in a sexual tone.

She motioned her fingers and I walked over to her.

"This much." she said grabbing my face and kissing me.

I felt my member grow in my pants as I stuck my hand under her shirt rubbing her bare brest.

She moaned onto my lips as I used my right hand to rub her throbbing clint. her wet ass.

A hard knock was placed onto the door and I rushed off of of her.

"Ughh ," she huffed poking her lip out.
"Come In." she said fixing her breast in her shirt.

"Mommy , are you ok ?" Amiah asked running to her mom.