Im tryna make you scream

After breakfast I layer back down with Life , I mean it was like I couldn't move I was really feeling this whole thing that we had going on.

"You got my stomach lookin like im pregnant " I said as I rubed her thigh

She laughed playing in my waves

"My mom all ways told me a way to a mans heart is through his stomach"

"And my daddy told me a way to keep your girl is to eat her right " I rolled ontop of her playfully biting her.she screamed laughing playfully pushing me.

"Stop roc " she smiled as I slipped in between her legs

I then took it upon myself to make the first move.I kissed her on the neck trailing kisses down her chest to her stomach. She let out soft moans as I began sucking right above her nable.

"Ohh my god Roc s s s stoppp" she said pushing my head.

"na , I ain't stopping baby . You teased me last night in the tub now it's time to get down to business."

I began sucking on her inner thigh while rubbing her throbbing clit with my thub through her panties.She was wet asf.

"Stop roc " she moaned louder as I lifted her legs over her head biting her panties off with my teeth.At that point she was flowing like A ocean.

Just before I could dive in I heard a knock on the door.

fuck"i fused

"Mommy is daddy in there with you ?"

"No baby , " She replied pulling up her panties that were at her ankles.

"Can you come lay with me that food made me sweepy again"

"Yes baby... mamas on her way , go get the bed warm for me " she ended

"Damn , you gone leave me cold like this ?" I asked pointing at the erection that grew in my pants.

She playfully rolled her eyes as she put on some leggings.

"Ima leave i got some stuff I gotta do "

"I thought you was gunna keep the bed warm for me ?"she asked pokin out her lip

"I would but the way my dick is set up "

She shook her head laughing "but come fuck with me at the shop im a be there until 10:00 . you can come and make me happy" I smiled putting on my stuff

"I think I just might under one condition "

"And what's that? i asked as she walked to me

"First off you gotta keep the bed warm for me tonight and second , you gotta geme kiss" I poke out my lips and she kissed them multiple times before I started sucking them off.

She pushed in my chest and we broke aprart.She could kiss.

"Life" I said while she past my shirt to me

"What sexy"

"When are you go eve mines and only mines?" I asked in all seriousness

"Mommy lommy ,I'm scared its a spider on my piwwo" her daughter said coming to the door again.

She threw on a sweater and headed to the door . once she unlocked it she left for a few min then came back.

I hugged her for a little as she buried her head into my chest.

"Why can't we cuddle ?"

"I have a shop to run" I said reaching for her booty

"Ok I understand"

*

**

***

****

It was going on 5:00 and my phone had been blowing up with messages from Money.I didn't even wanna associate with him but, I couldn't knock him from seeing his daughter. I washed up with Amiah then after I got her dressed.

it was a little chilly outside so I dressed her in her sparly uggs some blue geans and a Rihanna sweater.I put on my black leggings , I love pink jacket and my black uggs with my hair curly.

After we got into my rover and I took Amiah to mcdonalds before we whet to see roc.Once we got there I had a pep talk with Amiah because her daddy had it to were it was rather me and him together or nobody else.

"Be nice ok ! this is my friend Roderick's shop ok"

She rolled her eyes grabbing her food

"Don't have that face it makes you look meAn mi"

"Soow ion care , I want my daddy" she snapped

"I'll take you to him later ok"

"No,now !"she demanded

"Hey beautiful ," Rodrick said hugging me from behind kissing my neck.

I blushed

"Don't touch my mommy lommy" Amiah fused stepping on his 11'

"Amiah be nice now or else you will not see your father " I demanded

"My bad lil one , "

She rolled her eyes looking up at me

"I brought you some food from mc 's"

I felt his eyes on me as I bent over getting his large sweet tea , Big Mac and large fri .

"Why you lookin at my mommy ?" Amiah questioned getting mad "my daddy want like that" she added

"She a hand full" he added as I gave him his meal

"The whole separation thingies messing with her head " I said as I locked my cardoors and followed roc into the shop.

Before I even step a foot into the door gun shots fired and it felt my body go limp.

The only thing I remember was Amiah screaming

*

*

She's been shot ? 🙊🙉🙈 who did it ? please comment ,vote & share this story please 😏