Chapter 12

A/N

So umm, happy new year! Yikes this is late

I don't own Harry Potter, but I own my OCs.

This chapter is just about waking up and breakfast. I think the classes are going to be in the next chapter lol. Also, i'm pretty sure this story has so many plot holes so just make shit up as you go. Im too lazy to fix them all up sorry...

Rigel was awakened by the sounds of a shower running

Rigel was awakened by the sounds of a shower running. Blinking, the Master of Death rose up from his bed and scanned around the room in contentment. He was at Hogwarts, for like, the 500th time or so. Alois and Damien seemed to be snoring softly, in sync. Which was creepy. Damien, however, was sprawled on his bed. Alois was hugging a pillow for dear life. Anthony was curled up in fetus position. Theo was still, as if he was dead, but Rigel knew better. The clear absence of  Samael was clear. Emerging from the bathroom was said boy, already in his robes. Rigel stared at the boys hair. The black, wet hair gave the boy an ethereal look and Rigel's mind seemed to go ten times faster. Samael caught sight of Rigel and smiled softly.

"Good morning Lestrange", Samael said in an airy voice. It seemed as if that was how the boy talked.

"Morning Beaufort", Rigel greeted back. Samael nodded and decided to wake up his brother.

"Dammy, it's time to wake up", the small boy whispered in Damien's ear. Rigel snorted at the nickname. Damien shifted and woke up.

"Bugger off Sam", Damien murmured loudly. Samael grinned lazily and pulled the covers off the (possibly) older twin. Damien darted out of the bed once he felt the cold air hit his skin.

"Why?!" Damien shouted, causing Theo to awaken.

"Rigel? Whats happening?" Theo said sleepily.

"Dammy was just woken up, that's all", Rigel snickered. Damien snapped his head to face Rigel.

"Only Sam can say it, so shut up", Damien said rudely. Samael frowned daintily.

"That's not nice Dammy. Say sorry", Samael admonished. Damien rolled his eyes and mumbled a sorry. Rigel inclined his head in return. Seeing that everything else was fine, Samael told them he was going in the common room and left the room. The prefects were going to guide the Slytherin first years through the castle, which was useful. That and they wouldn't look like a bunch of bumbling idiots like the Gryffindors.

"Well, it seems like I'm going to get ready", Damien announced, receiving a faint 'ok' from Theo and nod from Rigel. Alois and Anthony had yet to wake up. Theo stood up from his bed and nearly knocked into Anthony's bed. The sound of something bumping into something awoken the muggleborn. Theo whispered a frightened sorry to Anthony, who grumbled an 'it's ok'. Theo smiled sheepishly and walked towards the bathroom, robes in hand. Catching sight of Theo's robes, Anthony's eyes widened and he sprang out of bed.