Festive seasons

Seth walks into the dinning room smiling brightly at me with a mug of hot chocolate .His hair is brushed out of his face revealing his perfectly chiselled chin .

"Here," he says and sits across me on the table . For some reason every one else decided to eat in the living room today .
"Thanks ." I swallow uneasily .
"Are you okay ,Sam?  " he inquires his face worry stricken .
"Yeah, I am fine " I lie . I am not fine . Its freaking December and Ulysses has made no contact what so ever with me. Sometimes I see him in my dreams but that's it . Even then he is only a flicker of an image like a fire that soon burns out and I am left hollow .
"Look at me ." he orders . I flinch  a little when our eyes meet . I honestly can't help feeling like I am betraying him with my whole existence because he still thinks I am his mate which I very well know is a  damn lie . His fingers cover mine and nothing happens..no flames ..burning sensations . I pull away because its normal...too cold for me .
"What are you hiding ?!" He yells at me .I get off my chair and start heading for the stairs but to get to them I have to go through the living room .
"Nothing ! "I half scream heading for the door .
He is hot on my heels .
"Then why don't you look at me the way you used to any more ." It is a statement . Not a question . I swallow down the lump in my throat and choose not to reply .
"You are not running away from this ,Sam ! " he yells after me .
"I have never ran away from anything so I don't know how to do that ." I reply turning to him . We are i n the middle of the couches . Everyone's eyes are on us . Raphael is seated with Freya , Mark and Juliana,Arthur with the guys and Seth's mother is curled up on the floor under a warm blanket but he doesn't stop.
"You are taking things too far ,Seth ." I point out .
"Oh God please don't even go there .Too far us you not letting your mate touch you . You blocking  your
Thoughts to me .You dreaming about Ulysses instead of me . You craving him .!!!" I stand there at a loss of words .
"And yet I am in love with you . " he adds .No one seems to be surprised at all in the room  . They all knew it seems .I want to die right now. That's why they decided to eat here .To give him time to talk to me about it ?  I look around me and realise something u have never known before . All these people here are strangers and perfect actors and actresses .
"Look,Seth I didn't mean for any of this to happen . I didn't intend for you to fall for me .I didn't intend for Ulysses to be a part of me either but there is something you should know ."  I watch them all sit straight now .
"You are not my mate . Ulysses is."
"What!!!?" The whole room choruses . Then I notice the shift in their stances and I know its Tims to run . What the hell have I done ? I race up the stairs but there is no way I can out run all these angels . I slip into the bathroom on my right and click the bolts . I am so dead . I inhale and exhale for a moment at the short lived silence before the pounding at the door starts and I am shaking from the strands of my hair to my toes .
"Open the door !!" Seth roars . I gulped uneasily and move around the room looking for a way out but there is no single exit but a tiny square whole the size if a show box up on the ceiling and I know there is no possible way I am getting through that . I shut my eyes and to reach Ulysses but I fail miserably . I press myself further into the wall and watch the door that wants to come off its hinges and when it finally gives way a Freya stands in front of  Seth  . Her hands a blazing ball of fire .
"I have been waiting a long time for this moment ." she hisses at me and I shut my eyes as the ball comes flying at me .Before I know it , a pair of black wings come around me and I am watching Freya wriggling like a worm on the floor . Then I am being carried away to God_knows_where  by Ulysses .

*     *        *         *           *       *
For the past hour I have been left alone in a jail cell with golden bars and a king sized bed . The room is dark and a huge thrown of bones sits on a large platform of gold by the side of my cell. Ulysses July st shoved me in here and left . Much as the room is creepy I am not afraid because I know he won't hurt me. He can't hurt me because I am his mate and killing me would be much like killing himself .
I slump onto the cold marble floor and study the awkward symbols edged into the ground .Occasionally I can hear the echo of water dripping into the trenches and the symbols seem to be getting filled . With each passing second the water darkens as if a foul spirit is being summoned . I gulp uneasily on just thinking about being attacked by a demon from hell or hades himself . I cringe immediately because I am mated to the prince of hell himself .
Oh my God !

He is going to kill me !

My panic attack kicks in .

Another drop of water .

The room darkens and it becomes cooler . I start to shake uncontrollably . That's when I notice the man standing in the shadows . His eyes glimmering like diamonds .
" Who are you ?" I speak behind chattering teeth .

" Your Father -in-law." His voice is deep ,powerful , full of authority .

"What ?"

"I am not sure if you have heard of me before but I go by the name  hades  on pleasant occasions ."

Oh oh .