I can't reach the cookie jar to save my life!

You were overwhelmed, you couldn't remember a time when you were as tired and weak as you are right now, unable to even open your eyes, all you've done is listen as you unconsciously clutched the chubby hand that fit yours perfectly, picking up the scent of medicine and a few people.

But unfortunately you couldn't understand jack shit as all you've heard was some gibberish that you can't comprehend...

Time went by like a blur, you couldn't remember the last time you've ate or spoke as you slept most of the time out of tiredness and cried out of frustration and anxiety.

And when you could finally open your eyes, boy let me tell you, you were shook.

The scenes in front of you were weirdly both realistic and unrealistic, almost as if it was animated, you were already over the fits of fear and pure confusion you were having of looking down at your body and witnessing some animated toddler's legs, kicking around in sync with your movements.

Nurses coming and going to...do business...feed you and coo at how cute you were.

What sort of fuckery was this? You didn't even have the energy to go through the pain of trying to comprehend this situation AGAIN, so you often ignored it.

You yawned, contemplating taking a nap as a nurse approached you, picking you up, much to your prediction and kissing your forehead a few times before delicately picking up another baby in her other arm and repeating the action.

What you didn't predict was her making her way to a patient's room, humming a tune that you didn't recognize. Your heart raced, mind racing toward the one possiblity that made sense to you.

She was taking you to your 'mother'.

Finally stopping at her destination, she greeted your so called mother at a language you now recognized was Japanese, she approached the woman as your eyes widened to the point of your eyeballs cartoonishly gaining size.

You tried to pick up as much words as you could from your profession as an otaku back in the days but sadly all you made out was "baby" "cute" and a form of congratulation.

You were passed to another pair or arms, you whimpered in nervousness but stopped immediately at what you just witnessed, letting out a confused sounding noise as you stared at the ash blond female in front of you, gazing upon you with loving red eyes.

'Hold the phone...

Isn't that bakugou's mom?!'

The equally ash blond baby in front of you giggled innocently, as if imitating the world's mockery toward your reaction, mitsuki soon mirroring the action as she saw your eyes bawling at her.

And all you could do was theorize like the crazy anime theorist you were, sadly not having a single sane explanation of this crazy situation.

'did I just waltz into my hero academia...?'

(°_°)   • • •      つ)°∆°) ?! 

The bakugou couple took their seemingly newborn twin babies home and well, in addition to the initial shoke you were dealing with, came another shoke of katsuki not being a very bad kid?? What?

It would seem that his violent personality wasn't in his genes after all but rather developed as he grew older which made you wonder.

Would you be able to make him even a tiny bit different?

Moving on from that possiblity, it would seem that you kept your name even in this world, which strangely fitted the setting of your 'new family'.

Sure you were freaked out and missed your family but damn, I mean come on, help a girl out, life. There was only ever going to be one possiblity of you living in the world you loved to much which was in your dreams but now.

This...was way too realistic to handle or refuse.

As you grew older you seemed to pick up the Japanese language faster than you would in real life, perhaps it was thanks to being a baby with a refreshed memory once again as katsuki was picking up the language on the same scale, or maybe it was because this was a fanfiction where unrealistic shit happens, who knows?

When the two of you started to talk and walk using furniture as a support, you were already executing your plan of showering him in love as the 'good' little or big sister you were, you still didn't know who was older, and he surprisingly seemed to enjoy the affection and attention he was receiving.

A few years later, you could make up full sentences and walk around nicely, sent to a daycare and allowed to go to the park with your 'father' masaru's watch of course.

Katsuki's pride was sure to be manifesting very clearly and mitsuki had loudly disagreed with your now known as twin younger brother as he was quick to throw fits, your 'mother' doing the same when finally tired of his shit.

Something that made you interested was how logical the nature of katsuki's personality in the future when looking at chemistry between him and his mother, katsuki hated to be proven wrong, and mitsuki equally hated people not admitting their faults and despite the petty fights between them...

Toward you, they both seemed to respond nicely to your presence, mitsuki loving the fact that she had an obedient, calm daughter and katsuki loving the love and affection his sister showered him with as you had already made your way into his heart.

The moment of your life was near as you were now about to be enrolled into preschool, about to meet the protagonist of this show.

Ohh, boy you were nervous and you didn't make any effort to hide your feelings which caught the attention of your brother, he blinked at you a few times and smiled, now having an idea about the reason of your trembling fists.

"Nervous?" He leaned toward you, asking for physical contact like a puppy, something he started doing a lot lately, giving you a smile that you soon mirrored.

"Very! But I'm also very excited!"

"Me too!! Imagine how many kids we could play with!"

"True! But I'm also a little worried..."

Leaning toward you even more with a slightly concerned expression, he asked, "Huh? Why?"

" 'cause you might meet new cool people and forget about big sis..."

"Hah! As if! I challenge anyone to be cooler than you and me!" Of course you weren't really genuinely sad but, had you tried your best to seem so, maybe something interesting will happen, right?

Katsuki was now fully hugging you as you didn't respond back to his reassuring, planting cute kisses all over your chubby face, you giggled, "Don't worry sis, I love you the most!!"

Ohh boy...