for some reason I'm willingly walking where i know i can probably die

"I love you."

There wasn't a single person in the world who would willingly count all the times when you would openly express your emotions toward someone so simply through your life without losing their damn mind.

As here you were, listening to izuku's cute rambling about a heroic action he had witnessed this morning, a genuine enthusiastic and unbelievably adorable expression on his naturally cute face.

Although sitting down, his body openly animated his joy and childlike wonder he got whilst watching the rising young heroes fight the giant villain.

And so It didn't take you long to express your liking toward his personality, as your refined face had a neutral yet loving expression upon it, the boy in question turning pink at your not so surprising action, stuttering in embarrassment

"(Nickname)...!"

"Hey don't hide your face, it's cute."

"(Nickname)...!!"

The action that would simplistically labeled as flirting, but with our main heroes, it was a normal interaction really, while they were not engaged in a relationship their bond could easily be looked upon as one.

You were simply giving him the love and attention that he deserves... hmm, probably.

The two of you sat down at lunch break, as both of you in addition to your brother were all in the same school but sadly not in the same classroom.

Katsuki often took off with his buddies for lunch as he claimed to have a reputation he didn't want to be corrupted thanks to his longing for his sister's warm hugs.

Which left you two to your calm peaceful atmosphere, as time passed, forcing you to part to your classrooms it was soon time to go home. Staying by the fountain as soon as katsuki told you to 'go home before him as he claimed to have business to attend to'.

Was an enough trigger to know what is yet to come. Oh well, you've done your best.

You sat on the side structure of the  fountain-like thingy for a few minutes, waiting for the awaited explosion to occur before a book came crashing into your lap almost perfectly, which was a lucky catch and all but most importantly.

It wasn't burnt, the average sized notebook was merely a little bent but in an overall fine state.

Yup, you really did your best.

A tired yawn escaped your slightly pink lips as you adjusted your sitting position, gazing upon the clumsily drawn superheroes. Having no interest in moving as you knew that your freckled cheeked cutie would find you on his own.

Said boy had arrived earlier than expected, his usually timid yet bright green eyes no longer perking in excitement, much to your prediction. You had already made your way to the crestfallen boy, embracing his figure lovingly.

You had hugged izuku's countless times in your life, out of happiness, pure love for him or seeking for comfort for the both of you, but this one made him feel like it was a permission to cry for help.

And so he did.

(-ノ^ ワ^-)ノ 〜(>∆'<°〜。)

Rubbing his reddened eyes somewhat roughly, izuku grasped his, to his relief safe notebook in his free hand the other being locked with yours in a gentle hold.

You hadn't pressed the boy for answers about the previous incident, not that you didn't know already but for the sole purpose of giving him a space to recover.

Thus you both walked together, hand in hand in an all too familiar path, knowing exactly what is to come next. And it was at this point that you got to remember the last time you panicked so much like this.

You clutched izuku's hand, your senses suddenly becoming ten times more sensitive.

It would be best if you left him alone as if he fainted all might would leave before izuku would wake up simply because you're with him, but you didn't want to let him go through the pain of asphyxiation or to be alone in that traumatic experience.

It was your objective to protect him but boyyy you were nervous.

Cut from your train of thoughts, the awaited shady sounding noise had you on your toes as you got even closer to your freckled friend, him being too lost in his own thoughts to notice the danger you were about to waltz in.

You HAD to time your movements perfectly, if you were to mess up, the possibility of all might and izuku not meeting wouldn't be too far fetched.

Izuku could faint, all might could leave before izuku could regain his consciousness, thinking that you were able to watch over izuku by yourself and you would mess everything up.

The weight of this tiny detail is ridiculously heavy. This is how easy messing up was.

Your fast shaky steps suddenly came to a stop, pulling izuku by the arm with your dominant one, you spun on the heal of the closet foot to izuku, using your other one to support both of your weights in order to send him far away in the opposite direction which got yourself in the position he previously stood in.

Once izuku was clear of danger, you took off your bag, ready for your next course of action, the villain being caught by surprise at your lack of hesitation as you swung your bag in what you thought was the face's direction.

At this point, the villain had got back to his ground, his previous playful and mocking tone turning into an intimidating, frustrated one.

You gulped, your only strength point being the element of surprise was now taken from you and you had no choice but to run away.

If you were fortunate enough to be the only one he'd focus on due to his frustration that'd be great but sadly izuku had to interfere as he had ran to your direction, dropping his notebook in shock once he noticed that your whole arm was stuck in the villain's liquid like body, your side following suit.

He successfully pulled on your arm, tugging you a little farther, which only made you gain more time.

For the next few minutes you had done your best to keep izuku conscious, pushing his head out of the liquid's range to give him an opportunity to breath as much as possible.

It was all about time now, you were both defenseless, izuku being quirkless and you having a quirk that was in no use for this situation.

To your relief, the one and only number one hero showed up as of on cue, targeting the villain directly and thus freeing you and the very much conscious izuku.

You sighed in relief.

"It's alright, kids! Why? Because I'm here!!"

Izuku sat down, no emotion could be detected on his adorable face. He blinked and for the next five or so seconds it was as if the sun had suddenly Rose in a fast forwarded motion.

"A...ALL MIGHT?!"

"My apologies! I don't usually make mistakes like these but I guess I got a bit caught up in my little vacation!!"

His heroic laughter rang through your heads, as if reminding izuku to get up and take this once in a lifetime chance, he collected his notebook from the ground in a hurried fashion, bowing as he handed his idol the fortunately safe endeared item.

As all might spontaneously took the said item to sign it, his smile not wavering, izuku kept bowing repeatedly almost cartoonishly and OMG HOW CUTE IS THAT I CAN'T EVEN-

you watched in amusement as all might patted his Fan's back after flipping over the many notes izuku had took, calling him a loyal hard working fan, said boy was living the dream.

But of course the dream had to come to an end and he soon had to wake up as all might got into a crouching position, ready to leave, thanking the two of you for your continuous support.

Disappointed with this result, izuku had unconsciously grabbed into all might's leg, pulling himself with the pro hero and of course you were left there.

All alone.

Half conscious.

Staring at the scene.

As a single leaf blew by, reminding you of your existence.

'oh yeah, this happens next...'