tuna tan

Time passed and went by, it was almost comparable to the time the author takes to update her damn book, or the time that passed since any of her chapters had a title with a decent lenght.

Your enrollment into UA had managed to get you a number of interesting acquaintances, which will definitely pay off in the future. Being a support kid depends greatly on having a name to be heard after all!

Although isn't it funny that you got introduced to a lot of people via cats?

Speaking of them.

For a while now, you've found a stray cat residing in a pretty clean alleyway, it was pretty chubby so it looked like the people nearby took such good care of it.

You tried to gain it's trust so you often fed it and played with it, hopping that you'd manage to give it a home without scaring the poor thing away.

You even tried to gave it a name, you tried numerous ones; chewy, Mimi, Cory, Elizabeth the third.

All sort of weird and god awful names that your relatives would slap their foreheads upon hearing and then proceed to wonder how are they related to such an idiot.

You didn't know why "tuna tan" had got a reaction out of the adorable creature, maybe it was because of the sudden mention of food? Well, it was temporary since it wasn't that cute at all!

But lately, you wouldn't find any trace of it at all.

That's when a familiar short brown haired girl approached you, her round face and equally round shaped eyes appeared to be a bit under pressure, she was constantly fidgeting, her uniform was identical to yours.

As she kept touching her hair and face every so often, she finally spoke, "I...! Uhm...do you remember me?"

Although you knew her character like the back of your hand, you didn't recall meeting her while living here at all, maybe she saw you around UA but that wouldn't explain her question though.

"Um, have we met before? Sorry but my memory isn't exactly the best so..."

It was as if a million eyes was put on her, she wanted to make a run for it already and forget that this had ever happened, but she knew that wouldn't do. She knew that if she backs down now not only that those memories would hunt her later but she won't be able to muster the courage a second time.

Ochaco's logic was a little off, but in the end it WAS logical after all.

Suddenly realizing that she was spacing off, she gasped a bit too loudly for her liking, "uuuu! I...!", she shook her head a little, her hands taking a hold if her face and cupping it a little not so gently.

While the poor girl was certainly freaking out, you just stood there, waiting for her to talk until you decided to put the apparently timid student out of her misery.

"Are you alright?"

"Tuna tan!"

"He?"

"AH!! Sorry! I just!", she shook her head once again, a determined expression replacing her once panicked one. Even so, her eyes looked anywhere but your way, "that's the name you gave me, remember...?"

"...He?"

"I-I'm the cat from before, y-yeah..."

"...okay...I'll see you later...?" You weren't sure what was up with her or why she'd say something so out of character like that, but you sure weren't going to find out what drug she was on at the moment, you slowly and quietly turned away from her only for her to grab into your bag pull you back.