i don't wanna deal with this shit first thing in the morning...

You scanned the place with your adorably large eyes as you got separated from katsuki, taking this opportunity to look for a certain forest green haired cutie, you're not gonna lie, you had the biggest crush on the adorable hero fanboy and how could you not?! he's fucking adorable!

As if on cue, your ears detected a tiny Yelp to your right which you immediately investigated, finding the source of the voice.

"Ow! Ow ow..." The kid in question rubbed his pained side as the responsible for the incident lightly chuckled, also rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah! Sorry midoriya! Didn't mean to!" The kid in question carried on with his running as the one and only midoriya slowly picked himself up, your heart clenched as you made your way toward him, swiftly picking him up which only scared him enough to fall back on the ground.

"Whoa- ow!"

"Ah?! Whoa sorry I didn't mean to scare you, are you okay?"

The boy whimpered, eying your figure as soon as he got to, which only made him more nervous, "wah! S-sorry!" He nervously begged for forgiveness, his skin now pink as he rapidly stood up, making a run for it as you watched in confusion.

'What.'

What you weren't aware is that you actually had hugged the poor kid which caught him off guard.

(=>~<=)!! (-°^ °-)???

"BIG SIS!!!!!" a mini katsuki ran to you, hugging your equally tiny body out of what seemed to be worry, he quickly showered you with kisses, stopping soon to voice his thoughts.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone! Even after I said I won't, I promise I won't do it again i-" well this was a rare sight for sure...

Your 'brother' seemed to long for your affection, something you'd never imagine the very same katsuki to do, you only hoped for him to stay this way, oh how funny it would be for a grown up katsuki to run toward you asking for a hug from his 'big sister~!'

For the rest of day, you settled down for reassuring the close to tears kid as you made your way home with your father.

The very next day you had successful approached a wild timid izuku in his natural habit, dragging katsuki who refused to leave your side with you claiming that you'd introduce him to a new cool kid, in which he smugly responded with, "cool huh? Sure, let's see how cool this kid can be!"

The green haired kid was of course overwhelmed that he now made not only one but two friends and katsuki didn't seem to mind. Of course, the drama wouldn't start until the quirk stuff pop out.

The three of you,in addition to other kids you've seen in the manga joined in this innocent inexperienced friendship, talking excitedly about heroes which honestly was a bit...boring.

Yes, they're kids and yes, super heroes are exciting and all but everyday was enough to bore you out, leaving you to have a few hours by yourself to recharge. You didn't exactly have the same energy as those children after all.

The first people who noticed your behavior we're katsuki and izuku of course, who did their best to discover what was wrong and each time you'd admit that you were tired or give an excuse of being sick.

They grew to develop a flexibility in dealing with your wavy moods as your energy and motivations are suddenly taken from you all of a sudden at times.

A way to recharge was talking to your mother or izuku's, it's amazing how those two spoke to you normally, not as an adult would coo to a child, refreshing for sure, katsuki's pride only seemed to grow even more as he was for sure an intelligent kid, you of course found all the simple stuff well...simple, which only made you two more known around your school.