장4

Mark's side|

INCOMING CALL

MARK
'Hello? Chenle?'

CHENLE
'Mark hyung?'

MARK
'Chenle, I know you've been avoiding Chanyeol, but you know it's gonna make things worse.'

CHENLE
'But Mark~, he's so mean.' Chenle pouted.

MARK
'Regardless if you don't wanna see him or talk to him, we're gonna have lunch together.'

CHENLE
'But hyung-'

MARK
'Please....? Please Chenle.' Mark begged sincerely.

CHENLE
'Fine, but on one condition. I'm allowed to bring someone, okay hyung?'

MARK
He hesitated for a bit. 'Okay.'

END CALL

Mark put the phone down on Chanyeol's desk. "There. I called him so the lunch is official." Chanyeol nodded and packed his things.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" Chanyeol looked up at Mark with his eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Chenle said he's going to bring someone with him." Mark said moments after.

"Who?" Chanyeol asked and in return got a shrug. Chanyeol sighed and called for his driver to come pick them up.

Chenle's side|

After the phone call, Chenle rushed to Sehun's house which was just round the corner from his house.

As he got there, he knocked on the front door several times until Sehun's older brother opened the door.

"Chenle? What are you doing here?"

"K-key?" Key just stared at the shorter, confused."Well...why are you here again?"

"Oh, right. Do you know where Sehun hyung went?"

"Yeah uhm, I think he's at Kyungsoo's house but I'm not sure since he didn't tell me."

"Who?" Chenle asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kyungsoo... Sehun's best friend?" Chenle still looked confused. "Never mind. If you're looking for Sehun, you can have Kyungsoo's address." Key took out a pen from his pocket and asked for Chenle's hand.

Chenle blushed as Key started to write down the address. "There."

"Thank you." Chenle looked up and smiled softly at Key.

"Aigoo, Chenle you're so cute." Key cooed.
Chenle blushed a deep red colour as he ran back home.

He got in his car and gave the driver the address. The driver nodded and started talking to Chenle about his day.

As Chenle reached there, he stood infront of a tall glass building that had modern touches to it here and there. He went inside and saw a young woman who was probably in her early twenties, behind the reception. Behind her was a wall that had the letters 'DO ESTATE' engraved on it.