장22

***
WARNING
A little bit of smut...again
***

"Hmmm Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo moaned into Chanyeol's hand. "...faster."

Chanyeol had one hand covering Kyungsoo's mouth and the other guiding Kyungsoo's movements by gripping onto his hips.

"Baby, does it hurt?" Chanyeol asked while he thrusted into him, meeting with Kyungsoo's movements.

Kyungsoo shook his head and proceeded to go faster.

They both stiffened, cumming at the same time as waves of pleasure ran through their bodies.

They cleaned themselves up and got ready for bed. Kyungsoo was silently praying that no one heard anything. He was thankful that Chanyeol could hold in his moans...sometimes.

Kyungsoo snuggled into Chanyeol's chest, causing the olders heart to flutter and beat rapidly.

Just when they were about to fall asleep in each others warmth, there was a knock on the door.

Kyungsoo's heart felt like it was gonna explode from beating so loud. Did they hear them?

A petite girl, around about 17, came in and said she was here to clean up the room.

Kyungsoo let out a breath he was holding in and called for the girl. "Hyunsa, what the hell. Are you not gonna say hi? It's been 3 years!"

"Kyungie oppa! I thought you forgot about me." She said while pouting. "How could I forget my childhood?" Kyungsoo replied while getting off the bed.

The girl blushed and then realised Chanyeol's presence afterwards. Before she could apologise, Kyungsoo engulfed her into a heart warming hug.

"You still smell like vanilla after all these years," He said, taking in her familiar scent. "Hows Ms Kang?"

"S-She's never been better than now, oppa." Hyunsa replied. Kyungsoo gave her his rare heart-shaped smile.

Chanyeol observed the whole thing and clenched the bed sheets. What was this unfamiliar feeling towards this mere commoner? Pure hate or envy?

"Yghm...Kyungsoo, you should sleep. It's unhealthy for the baby when you stay up too late." Chanyeol gritted out.

Kyungsoo looked back at Chanyeol and glared at him. He then looked back at the girl and gave her an apologetic smile, "Mianhe Hyunsa, some people can be very annoyingly impatient."

"Yah, Kyungsoo-yah. Don't give her a bad impression of me." Chanyeol whined.

They bid their goodbyes and Kyungsoo fell back on the bed. "You're so annoying you know that?" The shorter said while turning to face Chanyeol. "I haven't seen her for so long."

"So what? Do I go and hug girls in front of you? Or at all?!" Chanyeol retorted back.

"No, but you go fuck them any chance you get..." Kyungsoo trailed off. Chanyeol looked at his fiance in disbelief. "Yah! How could you say that??"

"It's true!"

Chanyeol calmed down. He didn't want stress or any type of disturbance to affect their child. "I'm sorry baby." The taller said while kissing Kyungsoo's forehead and holding him close.

"I'm sorry too Chanyeol. It's just I haven't seen-" Chanyeol pecked his lips to shut him up. "It's okay. Just don't mention her okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded and generally felt tired so he slept his thoughts away, Chanyeol's large hand caressing his stomach.