1

It was the first time I would ever see her .

Summer .

College break .

***

My name is Jennette , and I was 20 . I was studying to become a dentist . And I was born in France but my origins were Greek , my parents were from Greece and came to France to find a better future for their family as maths teachers .

***

I met her on Twitter , Fangirling over my fave singer , our fave singer , Nicole Scherzinger . She was trying to get Nicole 's attention but with no results .

Her desperate words made me think she was quite sad . so I did the only thing I could , I replied to her tweets to make her feel better saying :

~~~~

hey sweetie , I know how u feel , I used to be like that a few days ago but now she talked to me , don't worry , she ll follow u or talk to u one day

~~~~

Yes , Nicole had talked to me a few days earlier before that day , it was probably one of the best nights of my life , I was 15 years old then .

***

I woke up groaning cause I had just heard the alarm clock . It was the first day of the summer holidays and the Day I was expecting the last 5 years of my life . That Day had come . After all these patience , waiting days , months , years to pass , that Day was there .

I checked my suitcases that I had prepared last night and getting sure I had all the things I was going to need the following days , I picked my phone. I typed and sent to Her

~~~~

Good morning babe , have a great day , I love u ;) and don't forget , I am coming ^_^ see u soon :*

~~~~

and I called a taxi to come over and take me to the airport .

***

*FLASHBACK*

Her - Thank u for last night , u really made me feel better :*

Me - u are welcome girl , no prob :)

Her - what's your name ??

Me - Jennette , what about yours ??

Her - Jessica !

Me - oh wow , nice name ! And where are u from ??

*END FLASHBACK*

" hello ?! earth calling u !! We arrived !! " I heard a voice snapping me out of my thoughts as the memories of our first conversations with her were floating in my mind .

I looked out of the window as he spoke , shocked by how fast the time had passed in the taxi , and I saw the gates of the airport .

"20 € " he said again after my sight turned back to him .

I opened my wallet , I gave to the driver the money I had to pay him and came out of the car .

I took my luggage out of the taxi and I started walking through the gates of the airport .

____________________________________

I am sorry for my English , it's not my native language so please show some understanding ^^ Also , this Is a second attempt of me to write a book but I have a feeling this is gonna be PER-FECT !!

I 'll upload the next part when this reach 10 +

thanks for reading ,

VOTE

LIKE

and please pleaseeeeeeee COMMENT what u think of the story so far

<3