4

I found my seat in the airplane and a few minutes later a tall man ,i guess around 30 years old came and sat next to me .

I put my earphones in my ears, i put music on shuffle , first song that came was Avalance by Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas and I close my eyes.

After a while i felt a weird feeling on my stomach ,like it was empty . We were taking off . I couldnt believe i was actually doing this , i was going to China ! To tell the truth, I still can't believe that I found the money to afford such a long trip.

*FLASHBACK*

Jessica : how old are you??

Me : i am 15, u?

Jessica : I am 17 and I guess you are still in school, right?

Me : yep, I have three more years to finish school. And let me guess, u are in college..?

Jessica : wow u are genius! :P ;-) yes I am going in college here for now but I will go to China to continue my studies there..

*END FLASHBACK*

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head to face the person who interrupted me. It was the man who sat by me, of course. He made a move telling me to take my earphones off. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be pleasant..

I took my earphones off and I started at him annoyed. He smiled and said "hey" . Oh my.. I couldn't have some rest even there, I just wanted a quiet flight and he wanted to talk..

I greeted him and I was ready to put my earphones on but he stopped me. He asked "what's your name?" and I replied coldly "Jennette". He answered politely "oh lovely name sweetie" and a few seconds later he added "mine is Drake". I stayed silent but he talked again "so I guess you are going to China right? " I nodded positively without trying to answer him. "and why are you going there? " I didn't say anything but I finally spoke "I am going to meet a friend but can I ask you a favour?". He said smiling "of course! ". "listen me, I don't wanna be rude but can we not do any conversation, I just wanna have a quiet flights.." . He frowned and said "oh .. OK then.. Sorry for bothering you". I felt bad but I replied "no its fine, I am just not in mood to talk and thanks for the understanding" and I gave him an apologetic smile. He lastly said "no problem!" and that was the last time I heard him for the next few hours.

We were above Turkey.. That meant the flight was not even on its half.. And I was getting really bored. I closed my eyes to think of a way how to spend my time in that place.

But I didn't make it, because at the moment I closed my eyes to focus her moans started dancing around in my mind. Well.. Around our first anniversary we started doing phone sex.. You know, having sex through phone. I was always thinking that it was the biggest bullshit the humanity created but the moment I started listening her breath getting faster, after giving her a few directions on how to use her hand, (which is just so cute, everything on her is perfect) and what exactly to do, my legs got weak, she was such a turn on and the only thing I could do is to join her. She started moaning and that was the moment where I lost it, my heart and my mind was racing, and every time she was moaning I was getting closer. We finished at together and I have to admit, it was one of the best nights of my life.

Since that night, I can't stop my mind from replaying these moments, it was an amazing experience for me. And I hope it was for her too ...

_________________________________

I am wondering if anyone is still reading this.. XD

I am planning on uploading one part every week, maybe more, maybe less, it depends on my homework :-)

ANYWAY!

thanks for reading ,

VOTE

LIKE

and please pleaseeeeeeee COMMENT what u think of the story so far

<3