7

I got out of the airplane excitedly and I headed in the airport where I would take my suitcases. I waited for some time and my things came out of that weird machine. I grabbed my bags and I went out of the room.

Jessica had told me that she will be waiting me outside of the building so I headed to the exit. The only thought that was repeatedly playing over and over again was "oh my god, I ll be in her arms in two minutes". I was feeling so nervous and my legs started shaking when I saw the door. I couldn't feel my hands anymore and my heart was beating fast in my chest.

The moment I left the building, made a few steps and took a deep breath, feeling the air of China, I felt a pair of arms hugging me tightly from behind. I turned around and I saw her smiling wide at me. The first thing that I did and say was

" oh my god " I almost screamed and I fell in her arms. I hugged her tightly like I was afraid that she is just a dream and I would wake up soon. She rested her head on my shoulder, she hugged me back and whispered

"I can't believe that I have you in my arms, I still think that it is just one of those imagines we used used to do together" 

I felt tears of joy forming in my eyes and I kissed her cheek

" but Jessica, these imagines can be real now " I told her and I rubbed her back.

" I know babe, I know"  She replied and I felt shivers from the name she called me.

"come on, let's get to our apartment"  She continued smiling at me and I followed her to the taxi cab. Oh god, we just met and she was using words like 'our' .. I was loving it!

I put my luggage in the car and I got into it. I sat next to her and she took my hand in her hand. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. Damn she is so adorable, I could spend my whole life with her! She told the driver the directions of her apartment and he started the engine. I placed my head on Jessica's shoulder and she put her arm around my waist. I felt so great with her, so comfortable! No one ever made me feel so wonderful in just a few minutes. I definitely love her.

A few minutes later, the car stopped outside of a block of flats.

" come on hun, let's go"

  Jessica said and stepped outside the taxi. The driver took my luggage out and Jessica paid him before I could take my wallet out. We went in the building and I said

" my cupcake you should have let me pay.. "

"  oh really, how?! " She answered me ironically

" well, I have my own money, duh! "

" yes but you have euros silly. We have to exchange your euros to yuan "

" ohhhh, yes right right.. "

" you are silly, you know that right? " She said playfully while unlocking the door of her house.

" of course I know that, I mean, uh, I am in looooooove with ya, soo yes I know that " I replied with a smirk.

She turned her face quickly after I finished my phrase to look at me. We were in the hall now.

" what did you just say? Say it again now " She said coldly and came closer to me.

" umm, what did I say? "

" say your last words again, I wanna see you saying that "

" ehm, I am in love with you.. " I told her and she smiled wide. Oh my, she is so gorgeous, especially when she smiles! She hugged me tightly and she pecked my lips once.

Our first kiss.

I froze..

___________________________________