6

Someone grabbed my shoulder and startled I turned my face.. And of course it was Drake. He said with an apologizing look "sorry I didn't want to wake you up or frighten you, but the captain said that we ll land in a few minutes and I noticed that you don't wear your seat belt sooo.." , I look from his face to my waist and I saw that I had unfastened it during these hours because it made me feel uncomfortable. I replied sleepily to him " oh thanks Drake ..". I must be sleeping for over three hours. And then I realized that I was almost in China! I would be able to see her in a few hours! And I was hoping that we could sleep together finally for first time!! I was so excited!!

Drake must saw me smiling because he said " hey, can I know what you are thinning? I just want to find a reason to smile like you do..."

"oh Drake, actually.. I .. Listen, it's a hugeee story and we are landing in a while so I ll say the basics very quickly "

" Then tell me your story! " he said excited

"well it might seems very weird to you but.. Five years ago I meet a girl from India on Twitter. I was in France, she was there and we started talking A LOT, we were being online all day. We exchanged phone numbers, we were sending pictures or videos to each other.. In like less than three months I fell in love with her. Her name is Jessica. I tried to stop my feelings but I didn't make it, I tried to hide what I felt but she understood that something was not fine with me.. So I told her that I love her, how much she meant to me and how important she was in my life.. And it proved that she had the same feelings for me! Those were probably the best days of my life.. So now, here we are.. Me telling you my story, in the airplane, heading to China where I am gonna meet the love of my life "

" well now I am speechless.. I dunno what to say! I hope that you ll make it and finally be with her! But why are you going to meet to Beijing and not in her country, her home? " Drake asked

" first of all, she is going to university in China this period and it is easier for me to go to Beijing instead of India " I explained him.

" one last thing.. Are you lesbian then? But what am I asking, duh, of course you are! "

" actually I am still not sure if I am or not but I consider myself bi or straight who is in love with a girl.. I don't even think this makes sense but I don't care, I know only one thing. That I am crazy in love with her and I am going to meet her no matter what.. "

" hmm ok then.. "he replied confused from what I could understand from his facial expression.

" yup, that's my story, now tell me yours before we land! "

"my story has nothing interesting, I just couldn't find a job in my home town so I decided to come here to see what the future holds me.. I hope that I ll find something that makes me happy."

"then, Drake, I am wishing you good luck, it was nice to meet you "

" yes same here "

After a few moments of silence, I felt that the airplane was starting to shake and I could see the ground and the road where the airplane would stop, outside of the window, which meant that we had almost landed..

____________________________________

thanks for reading ,

VOTE

LIKE

and please pleaseeeeeeee COMMENT what u think of the story so far

<3