Chapter 4

Your POV

"So, we're gonna add this paragraph to our project and that's it?"

"Miss Y/Ln, did you enjoy my company so much?"

"Well, I did actually enjoy your company! You're an interesting guy Mister!"

"Well, I prefer being alone. I don't like having company."

"Why are you a lonely person? Like, why are you so antisocial though?"

"I just... You will never understand why."

"Why don't you want to explain? I might be able to help you!"

"Just leave me alone!"

"Matt-"

"Matthew."

"Well, Matthew, I'm here to help you! Just tell me!"

"NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW!"

"FINE! If you don't want me to help you, then I'm going to leave!"

"FINE! LEAVE! I'M NOT HOLDING YOU BACK! I've never held anyone back... and I'm not planning to. People come and leave in my life every day... Just go! GO!"

"Matt, I-"

"Look, you're searching for Matthew Morris who doesn't exist anymore. You're searching for Matt Morris who's DEAD! So, you're wasting your time!"

"I'm so-"

"Just leave!"

I walk to the front door and I open it. I look back and I see Matt staring at with a disbelief in his eyes. I close the door behind me and I feel so bad about him and obviously I'm kinda pissed off right now.

I call my father to pick me up from there. I really need to go home.

Matt's POV

I sit on my bed trying to calm down. Everyone is using me for something! They're pretending to be good friends and they're actually trying to destroy me. I know that game too well.

Who would actually want to hangout with a rich man just because they like him? No one! Everyone is using me! Even my cousins! I have no one! Only me and myself.

I feel so bad about what I did to Y/n! What the heck?! I'm never sorry about my actions! Well, I for real kinda feel bad about it, but anyways, she will get over it.

I go to my room to change my clothes. I turn on the heater because it's winter and it's cold outside plus, my room is the coldest one in the whole mansion!

My little sister enters my room and she looks at me with that mad look  usually does.

"You idiot! Why did you kick her out?"

"It's none of your business Sarah!"

"You know she could be your only hope!"

" 'My only hope?' What do you mean?"

"No one liked your depressed ass and we want to get you fixed!"

"First, what a poor and disgusting vocabulary you have! Second, I don't wanna get fixed! That's the new me!"

"MATT, THAT GIRL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX YOU!"

"I DON'T WANNA GET FIXED!"