Chapter 29

"Matt! Gimme my chocolate bar back!"

"Your chocolate bar? I paid for this! It's my chocolate bar!"

"MATT! GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE BAR!"

"I need a kiss first!"

"Ugh fine!"

I give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Y/n, I'm not dead! Give me a normal kiss please!"

"Just give me the chocolate already! I'm not gonna kiss you again!"

He pretends to be heartbroken and he starts fake crying.

"My girlfriend doesn't want to kiss me! I'm sad!"

He says with a childish voice. This guy will never grow up, I swear! I simply laugh  ignoring his comment. He sits on his bed pretending to cry. He for real looks sad though. He has his head lowed.

I walk to his side. I stand between his legs. He's still looking down. I place my hands on his head and I plant a kiss on it.  Soon, I feel a pair of hands hugging my waist.

He, suddenly, picks me up and throws me on his bed with him laying next to me. We start laughing. He pulls me in his hug staring at me with that cute face of his!

He places his hand on my arm and he slowly moves it to my hand.

"I've never loved anyone like this way! You're the first one who made feel this way! You showed me what's real love and I'm so thankful for it! If you ever leave me, I will instantly die! I am not lying! You are my other half! The person who is on my mind all day and night! Je suis fou amoureux de toi ! (I'm so in love with you)!"

"I told you one day you will find real love, Matthew! I told you that! Here you are now!"

"But you never mentioned that I would fall in love with you! This was just a beautiful surprise!"

"I'm so proud to be your surprise!"

"My beautiful surprise! Not just any surprise!"

"Awe! You still have to give me my chocolate bar!"

"Dammit! Fine, but first, let's take a picture of us!"

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to show my children how their parents looked like when they were twenty one years old?"

"I'm twenty."

"I knew that Y/n!"

"Fine! Let's take a pic!"

He takes out his phone and I sit up next to him.

"No! Lay down with me! I wanna hug you!"

" 'Wanna'?  What type of language are you speaking, young man?"

"Well, I start speaking like I used to. My informal speech is coming back."

"How rude of you, Matthew!"

"Haha! I love you!"

I freeze as I hear that phrase again. I look at him with that 'are you serious dude?' look. He lows his head as his looks away from me.

"I'm sorry I said this! I w-wasn't thinking... I take it back! I take it back!"

"No! Do not take it back!"

I answer without thinking. He gives me that... 'really?' look. I grab his shirt and I pull him to my side pressing our lips together. My hands explore his back as his are pinned to my waist.

The feeling is so good! His lips are so soft, yet the kiss is so passionate. He slowly disconnects our lips and goes down to my jawline.

I feel the pleasure through my veins. He quickly stops what he's doing and he looks into my eyes.

"I- I'm sorry for doing this! I don't know what had gotten me!"

"It's okay, Matt! I actually liked it!"

"I meant the jawline kisses, Y/n!"

"Yeah, I liked them..."

"O-oh. O-okay then! Let's just take that photograph!"

I turn my body from the other side. My back faces Matt's abs. He wraps his hands around me as he looks at the camera. He takes one pic and then, he takes another one kissing my cheek.

"Look at you, Y/n! You are so cute!"

"Thanks Matt! You're cuter though!"

"Nah, I'm nothing! You are cute!"

"Are we gonna fight over the question who's more cute?"

"Fine! You're cuter, okay? End of the story!"

"Whatever you say, Matthew!"

Well, I say that they're both cute! The End! (not of the book of course!)