(21+) Chapter 8- You Make Everything Better

I was busy working my usual late shift, it was around 2am. My new patient was AWFUL, she was rude and her mood swings were completely out of control. I decided I needed a break so I went to the staff toilets and bent over the sink, pondering my thoughts, thinking of him. I needed to pull myself together. I splashed my face with some running water, the cold soothing my heated skin. As I stared at myself in the mirror thinking about what to do next and the fact I had to go back to this woman, I hear my phone buzz in my left pocket.

I quickly reach down to grab it and answer, not even checking the caller id, I sigh and say "Hello?", a voice abruptly speaks "y-y/n?! I-is, is it really you?" I'd recognise that voice anywhere "J-Jimin?! A-are you alright?! What's going on?!" He sounded absolutely terrified "I-I heard it again, it wouldn't stop screaming, I didn't know what to do, I almost-" I cut him off immediately "Jimin stop right there and listen to me okay?! You have to control your breathing and keep your brain occupied, focus on something, a soothing sound.." then it hit me "go to the shower Jimin, run the hot water and sit inside, listen to the the water fall, concentrate. do you hear me?" I hear the water run and I realise I have to get there as soon as I can, I have to be with him. "I'm on my way Jimin, stay calm and don't do anything stupid." Then I hang up the phone and run to the staff room to collect my coat and car keys, I make my way out to the parking lot and leave without saying a word.

My heart was beating so fast and all I could think about was how much I had to help him, how I was stupid to ever think he'd be okay by himself. He wasn't okay. He needed me. And I needed him too. As soon as I arrive I make my way inside and all I manage to hear is the soft downfall of water coming from upstairs, I ran up as fast as my legs could take me and lashed the bathroom door open, revealing Jimin sitting on the floor of the shower, arms wrapped around his legs, cradling himself. His hair was drenched and I see his lips moving to the motion of my name "y/n,y/n,y/n", I know he's scared.

I take off my jacket and fling it to the side of the room, slide open the steamy shower door and crouch down to his level, giving him a loving smile. I grab his face cupping his cheeks and pull him close to me, looking into his puffy red eyes stained with tears, I pull him into a hug and say "it's alright now, okay? I'm here. Y/N is here. Everything's gonna be just fine." I think he finally realised that it was actually me and not just a figment of his imagination, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in tight as I lightly play with his damp hair. He whispers "I couldn't even go a day without you y/n. I need you more than you could ever know. Please, stay with me. Don't leave me. You make everything right. I cant lose you again."

My heart falls to the floor, all I can manage to say is "I'll never ever leave again, Jimin. I promise. I need you just as much as you need me. You complete me." He looks up at me as I realise the things I had just said, not regretting a single word. His hair was drenched and the water was pouring down over his perfectly sculpted soft plump lips, my body couldn't resist it anymore, i leant in and kissed him impulsively yet passionately, one hand caressing his cheek. I opened my eyes as I realise what I had just done, he grabs my waist and lifts me up, pinning me up against the steamy glass door of the shower, leaving his handprint on the stained glass, he looks at the ground and breathes heavily, looks up at me with a lustful glare, grabs my cheeks and dives in for another kiss, deepening it this time, exploring every crevice.

Jimin, still dominating my mouth, moves me into the bedroom adjacent and lays me down gently at the bottom of the king size bed as he leans over me and pulls away from the kiss, biting my lip in the process. He begins to make his way down my body, kissing my jawline, down my neck and leaving love bites across my entire décolletage, sending shivers over my entire body every time his teeth tugged at my skin. He removed my uniform, revealing my black laced bra with matching panties, he put his hand into my bra, and very softly drew circles around my breasts, making me hiss in pleasure. "P-please..I need you-" he cuts me off "not just yet, I want you to beg for me, plead for me" his finger lightly makes it's way across my soft skin and trails inside my thigh making my head fall back into the bed, he pushes my legs up and rubs my soft spot over my already soaked underwear, I wanted him so badly.

He pulls my panties off and spreads my legs wide open, then proceeds to begin licking my clit teasingly, my grunts and moans filling up the silence of the room, then he gives me exactly what I want and dives in, exploring my wet pussy with his tongue, I cover my mouth to quiet my screams but before I reach my high he stops and pins down both my arms, hovering above me once again. My breathing became heavy, and I became so timid under his dominating stare.

"It's your turn princess" once those words came out of his mouth I became only his, and I wanted him right then and there. I flipped him over and as I stood up I took him with me, once we stood up I immediately noticed his huge member bulging out of his tight black boxer shorts, I looked up at him and bit my lip in lust as I removed his damp black t-shirt, then I proceeded to get on my knees and pulled down his underwear revealing his rock hard cock, I began teasing him just like he did with me, then to my surprise he thrusted his entire member into my mouth, fucking it like there was no tomorrow. My eyes began to water as he leant his head back in pleasure, "Almost..I-I.. I'm gonna!-" he pulls out of me and releases around my mouth,

he grabs me by my hips, hoists me up and throws me on the bed, entering me without warning, his thrusts were intense and it felt like he had wanted this for a long time, I became close and my entire body shook uncontrollably as I neared my high, my hands went straight into his hair impulsively, pulling his head with all my might as my voice bloomed into an undying song of pleasure, then, we finally released together. Afterwards he lifted me bridal style and placed me under the covers as he joined me.

We both looked into each other's eyes with nothing but pure love, his fingers trailed along my jawline ever so softly as he kissed me gently, after a moment he separated his large plump lips from mine and stared deeply into my eyes. My mouth moved trying to form words but nothing was coming out, I somehow managed to say "I-I....love you, Jimin" I'd never said that to anyone before but I knew that it was one hundred percent the honest truth and I needed him to know that more than anyone else in the world.

His hands ran through my still damp hair gently and he pulled me into an embrace, holding me close to his heart. "I love you too, Y/N. Really and truly. With every part of my being, I love you." I nuzzled my head deeper into his arms as we drifted off into a deep sleep..