5. Jungkook's friend

The bell rang. It's break time. I stopped doing anything, just standing next to Rosy and waiting for her to finish her thing.

" Rosy! Hurry up I'm hungry." I shook my body to show that I was so hungry.

" wait for a while... I need to finish writing first." she said while writing the lesson.

" ugh, next time you should speed up" I rolled my eyes.

" I'm done " she closed her book. " let's go. I'm hungry too"

" Okay let's go" I smiled then I felt like I forgot something. I stopped walking and thought about it.

" what happened? Did you forget something? " she asked.

I looked at her face. " wait... " oh yes! Jungkook's breakfast that I made for him!! " go first! I will go later" I ran back to class.

I saw Jungkook was sleeping on the table. I walked slowly to the table and I took the box out of my bag.

" Jungkook-ahh?" I called him.

" hmm? " he turned his head to me.

" umm... I want to return the box." I headed the box to him.

" okay put it on the table I will keep it soon" he leaned his head down again.

" don't you want to eat breakfast? " I asked.

He shook his head, " ahhh you should eat breakfast. If you skip breakfast, you will have a stomachache." I said.

" nothing happens. It's my habit so don't worry. "

I sighed, " Okay then. But don't forget to check what's in the box." then I ran away.

I sat across Rosy at the canteen. I hope Jungkook notices what I say.
We were eating our breakfast silently.

" Hey! Did you arrive home safely last evening? " Rosy broke the silence.

" yes of course " I replied without looking at her.

" But you forgot something yesterday," Rosy said.

" Huh? What's that? " I looked at her.

" Aish..... I told you to call me when you arrive home but you didn't even CALL me!" She glared at me.

" Sorry about that. I was really busy clean up my house."

" Arroseo! but next time you need to call me whenever you arrive home okay? If you don't, you will die" she pointed to me, glaring.

I laughed and nodded. Then we continued eating our breakfast.

Suddenly, the next chair next to me was pulled out. I turned to look at it and I saw a bunny smile on his face. There's no one else that has this smile.

" Hello! Can I join your table? " he asked and smiled.

" Umm... of course Jungkook " Rosy answered and I didn't say anything. Finally! He noticed what I said.

Jungkook opened the box, " hmm it smells delicious."

" Ohh why is yours the same as Sunnie's? " Rosy asked. No way! If Rosy knows that I made it for him, she will be jealous because I never made breakfast for her once.

" because she..." I covered Jungkook's mouth.

" I bought it for him on the way." I lied.

" huh? Why does he need to ask you for it?" Rosy asked.

" she bought it at her house" Jungkook laughed. Jeon Jungkook! I think that you will keep it a secret.

" huh? I don't understand" Rosy raised her eyebrows.