33. Hurt

A/N: you can listen while you're reading>< ENJOY!
-

After Rosy and I had lunch together, we decided to rest at home. Tired of crying.

I arrived home and unlocked the door. Meanwhile, someone patted my shoulder. I turned to look quickly and it was Jungkook's aunt.

" annyeong auntie! " I bowed at her as soon as I saw her.

" awww annyeong! " She smiled widely.
" How are you? "

" I'm okay! " I smiled. Should I ask her to come to my house? " auntie... " I didn't finish saying yet, she shook her head.

" that's okay! I'm going to the market. " she patted my shoulder and I nodded.

Then she walked away. I went into the house and locked the door. I took off my shoes and headed to my room.

I threw my bag away and laid on the bed. *sigh* my life is so messy right now! I want to die!

I hit my head with the pillow hardly. Suddenly the sound of the messages rang. I pulled my head off the pillow and snatched my phone.

Jungkook texted me.

Jungkook: Do you want to see me in the practice room?
Jungkook: I need some support:((

I really want to cheer him but I can't! Can't do anything!

I replied to him: Sorry, Jungkook-ahh! I want to take some rest!
Sunnie: you can ask for Moonie!
Jungkook: she's here but... I want to see you, jebal?
Sunnie: why?

He didn't reply to me for a while and a minute later, he started to type again.
Jungkook: sorry I don't need you anymore. Bye!

After I read this text, my heart stopped beating. What does he mean? Maybe Moonie is jealous...

Then I turned off the phone and laid myself on the bed again. I hope I can forget him!

Morning!

I walked to the class with Rosy. Today we tried to be happy and talked about something fun. While we were walking to class, I saw Moonie was talking to the F4. They seemed to talk about something serious. Then I pulled Rosy to hide behind the wall and observed them.

" Why are you looking at them? " Rosy asked.

" I just want to know what they're doing. " I said as I stared at them.

" Okay! " Rosy rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jungkook appeared in the hallway and Moonie started to yell at the F4.

" Go away! Don't touch me! " she yelled at them and the F4 walked closer to Moonie like perverts.

As Jungkook saw it, he ran to her and she hugged him tightly. Then Jungkook turned to glare at the F4.

" Ohh.. you again! Idiot! " Yangmi pointed to Jungkook.

" what do you want? " Jungkook said coldly.

F4 walked closer to them and Jungkook pulled Moonie to his back.

The F4 started to laugh. Bamyeon shook his head, " That day you just dated an ugly girl and now you date with this beautiful girl? Such a playboy! " they laughed.

" it's none of your business! " Jungkook raised his voice.

" then can I have that girl behind you? " Bamyeon was about to grab Moonie's hand but Jungkook pulled her to his left and held her hand. Oh, my heart!