New couple

Elissa's P.O.V

"So he just told you he was fine with it?" Aaron asks totally confused.

"Yep." I say and twist my fork around some noodles.

I mean I know I sound super selfish for wanting him to love me, even though I have no feelings for him, but I...I don't know.

"Okay! Today we find out who made it past first cuts." Coach Jenny says as all the field hockey girls get up and run towards her.

"Adams, Ample, Brewmy, Clough, Clester, Green, Standford, McAdams, Ranley..." And a bunch of other names Coach reads.

I smile so hard. Me and Aaron got in! Too bad Liz did'n try out.

"Okay, you may now go." Coach says and we all grab our bags.

Just as I'm about to grab a hand reaches for it.

I look over and Aaron freaked out.

"Um...Ally. This is my...Elissa's...bag." I say knowing she won't be able to identify me with my.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. It's just out bags feel so alike." She says and smiles as she uses her cane to guide her to another bag.

"Is it me or is she super sketchy?" Aaron asks applying lip gloss.

"Its no just you. Like she didn't even feel it." I say and grab my bag.

Beep! Beep!

"Who's that?" Aaron asks.

"Cody." I say and smile.

C: Hey meet me in our dorm asap!

E: Is everything okay?

C: Oh yeah. I have a surprise ;)

"What'd he say!" Aaron says trying to snatch the phone out my hand.

"Calm down, He has a surprise." I say and smile.

I pull of my shirt as we enter the locker room. Thankfully I wore a skirt today.

I pull up my high waisted white skater skirt, and tuck in a floral pink shirt.

"You look great!" Aaron says as she fixes one piece of out of place hair.

Cody's P.O.V

I hear the door open and jump off my bed.

"Oh my gosh." A beautiful Elissa says as she covers her mouth.

I placed candles around the whole dorm, and cleaned it up to make it look nice.

I also moved our dining table towards the center of the room and set up a delicious meal.

"You seriously didn't have to do this!" Elissa says as she sits down.

"Yes I did." I smile.

We make small talk throughout the dinner, like about her tryouts. I was so proud my girl got in...

"So I have something for you." I say and reach in my pocket as I pull out a long teal box.

"Cody, you seriously didn't have to get me..." She begins but I cut her of as I open the box.

"Cody...this is beautiful." She says as she picks ups the silver necklace with a small diamond on the end.

Under the necklace is a note.

"Roses are Red. Violets are blue. I'm not a poetic, but looking at you makes me want to ask you...will you..."

"Go out with me?" I finish the note.