Just leave me alone

Elissa's P.O.V

Its been a week since I started collage. Pretty much all I've been doing is studying, going to class, and texting Aaron and Liz. I've been avoiding Nick as much as possible but its hard since I have geometry with him.

I was sitting on my bed talking to Cody, which is now like my closest guy friend, when someone knocked on my door. I groaned and opened the door. A smiling Aaron and Liz were waiting for me outside of the door. "Um, hey." I said wondering why they were here.

"So Nathan Perkins is having this party at his frat house tonight..." Aaron says.

"And, we're going so you should too!" Liz adds.

"Ew, a frat party, I don't think so, bad things happen at Frat parties!" I warned her.

"You can bring Mr.hottie." Aaron said referring to Cody.

I looked at Cody and he smiled. "Sure we'd love to go."

"Cody!" I say to him and playfully hit him. "What, you need to have some fun, all you've done is stayed in your room." He says. "Fine." I finish.

Liz informs me that the party is casual, duh its a frat party, and that it starts at 11:00, which is in two hours.

I quickly shower and pick out my outfit. It takes me about ten minutes to finally settle on a cute outfit. I finally pick a pair of black high waisted shorts, a white lacy strapless shirt that comes down to my belly button. I wear a green cardigan and a golden necklace with some brown small boots. Its now ten-thirty and I've finished curling my hair and doing my makeup.

"Wow, you look amazing." Cody says as he comes back into our room from getting ready himself.

I smile and blush. "Thanks, so do you." I say. He's wearing a tight grey t-shirt that showed his abs through it, and some jeans.

He chuckles. "Come on lets go." He says.

We go to get Aaron and Liz. When they open the door I see three people. Aaron, Liz, and...Nick!

"What are you doing." I say to nick. "Going to this party." He says not looking me in the eyes.

"Ok....well lets go." Liz says. As we walk to the car everyones complement each other while Nick and Cody are silent in the back.

We finally get there after an awkward car ride. Once we're there I realize that this isn't my type of thing.

"I don't really want to be here." I say to Cody. "Just give it a try." He says and smiles.

Red cups are lining the yard and lasers and loud music is coming out of the house.

Nick takes off and goes near some girls. I stay with the rest of my group. "I'm going to go get us some drinks." Cody says. I nod and he goes to the kitchen.

"So.." Aaron says as she nudges me.

"What?" I ask.

"Cody's totally into you! And its obvious you like him too." Liz says.

"I mean, he's nice, like really really nice....but i sort of like the..." i stop as Cody returns with some water. I didn't wanna drink here.

We made our way to this dark room where drunk people were playing beer pong. Nick was also down here getting drunk as a girl practically gives him a lap dance. "Hey you go!" Someone shouts at me. He slurs over my way and hands me the ball. "Um, I don't drink." I say. Everyone bursts out laughing. My face gets so red. Nick doesn't say anything he just holds the girl up on his lap.

"Come on, lets get out of this room." My three friends say. As they grab my arm to leave I stat stiff.

I take the ball that was in my hand and throw it. Everyone goes silent and then suddenly roars of cheers fill the room and I'm downing 6 cups of beer. I feel dizzy and everyone seems to be louder.

"Okay, we need to leave." Cody says.

"No! This is fun, loosen up, have a drink." I say and hand him my cup of vodka. He sets it down.

"PLEAAAAASSEEE!" I whine.

"Listen we need to get out of here." He says again.

"No, leave me alone." I say and walk away. Aaron and Liz are no where to be seen and Cody just left. Wait he didn't' drive us here, so that means he's walking. Whatever he should have a drink, it really makes everything 10x more fun.

I decide to explore this house so I make my way upstairs. A bunch of rooms are up here and I hear "noises" that involve names and moans. "That sounds fun!" I say to myself

Suddenly I see Nick against the wall drinking. I go uo to him and just stand there.

Nicks P.O.V

"What?" I ask her as she comes next to me. She looks beautiful tonight.

She does nothing but giggles and twirls her hair. Uh oh shes drunk. I mean I've been drinking but I'm not drunk yet.

"Wheres cody?" I ask. "Oh he was being a baby and wouldn't loosen up so he left.." She slurs and giggles again. She looks so innocent as a drunkie.

"And we were going to have some fun up in these rooms." She smirks in my ear. I know she wasn't really going to do that but it still pissed me off imaging someone else's hands on her body.

"You know, me and you could have some fun." She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. Next she wraps her legs around my waist and rocks back in forth and then in a circle.

It feels so good, but I know if we go to far she'll hate me for ever.

I put her down and she crosses her arms and sticks her lips out.

"Trust me you don't wanna do this." I tell her and take another sip from my beer.

"Trust me, I do, I always have but I was too scared, but I'm not scared anymore." She says and pulls me into a dark room. Oh gosh.

"Elissa.." I start but she pushes me on the bed and kisses me deeply and sloppily.

"Wait." I say but she starts to take off my shirt. She trails kisses down my abs and back up.

"You know you want me as much as I want you." She whispers and un-do's my belt. I can't take it anymore, she's driving me crazy.

I rip off her shirt as she takes off my pants leaving me in just my boxers and her in her bra and shorts. She quickly takes them off revealing her tan skin and neon green bra and underwear. I push her back down and kiss her harder.

Suddenly someone comes into the room. Really!

I look over and its Aaron, liz...and conner.

"Learn to knock!" Elissa says.

"We came to look for you! Do you realize who that is." Liz says gesturing towards me.

"Wow, nice dude." Conner says high-fiving me, earning a death glare from Aaron.

"Yes, its Nick! And we were having fun, until you interrupted." Elissa says. "Yeah, well I'm glad we did! Come on we're leaving!" Aaron says. "Nick came with us." Elissa adds.

"Ok, well he can sit in the front with me and your sitting in the back with Aaron." Liz says.

Elissa's P.O.V

I groan and put my clothes back on, nick does the same. Everyone thinks they know what I want or need, but they don't, because what I need is Nick!

We make our way to the car in silence.

Once we make it back its 3 am. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have any classes. My heads pounding now and I enter my room.

Cody is in the room, as well as Liam.

I go into my bed without changing.

As I'm laying in my bed I realize what happened. As much as I want Nick, I cant have him. He makes me bad, and he's done bad things to me. Oh god, he saw me in my bra!