I did what!?

___________________________________

Authors note: 1st off READ THE BOTTOM A/N FOR IMPORTTTTANNNT INFO!

2) Ok guys so some of y'all have been saying that its been getting confusing with them being together and then fighting...so on...so I'm going to explain pretty much whats happening.

So Nicks in love with Elissa still and he wants her back, but Elissa knows she can't be with him because he's bad for her, but she knows she still likes him so she tries to act like she hates him but still wants to hang out with him because she know she still loves him. So when shes drunk...has no idea whats going on..she admits to him that she still loves him.

Ok so in other words Nick likes Elissa, Elissa likes Nick but knows she cant be with him!

Ok so now hopefully you will be able to understand ||this chapter better! :)

___________________________________

(Elissa's P.O.V)

"Last night was all a blur. I remember getting out of the pool from having a moment with Nick and then walking up to a guy named...Evan I think." I explain to Aaron and Liz.

"Wait, how am I here?" I say and look around until I see Nick leaning against the wall.

"Why am I in your room?" I ask another question.

"Question number one answer, Nick brought you home." Liz says.

"Question number two, This guy at that party...which we told you NOT to go to...spiked your drink and you almost slept with him if it wasn't for Nick....so he's here because he saved you from doing something you will regret!" Aaron snaps.

"What?" I say sitting up and getting a major headache from the sun leaking past the light blue curtains.

"Nick? Is this true?" I ask as he looks my way.

"Yes." He says sharply and turns back away.

"Geez whats wrong with him?" I ask.

Aaron and Liz beam at each other and say "nothing." in sync.

"Ok whats going on?" I ask and stand up but instantly fall back onto my bed from dizziness.

"We'll leave you guys alone." Aaron says and drags Liz out the room. Weren't they just mad at me last night? Campus life is confusing.

"So...whats your point of view?" I ask him.

He looks over and makes his way next to me on the bed.

"You want to know my point of view?" He ask's but makes it sound more like a statement.

I nod.

"Well, we went to a party together, because you promised me you would stay away from the drinks, and we went swimming, I almost kisses you but got rejected. You stormed off into the kitchen and from what I can tell got your drink spiked. I asked some people where you were and they told me, so i went into the room you were and you were kissing Evan. I yelled at you, you yelled back, I told you I love and miss you..." He paused and looked down at his hands.

"And.." I say wanting him to finishing this story of my night.

"You...um...told me that back." He says and snaps his eyes up at me.

"What?" I say shocked, hoping he's joking!

"You can't be serious! I do not love and miss you, in fact its the opposite and I want you to stay away from me!" I say and jump off the bed getting really dizzy as I do so.